Chapter 15

Ryder P.O.V

I stared at Audrey while she slept, yeah, I sound like the new Edward Cullen. She seemed so peaceful. She had a soft smile playing on her lips, and it took almost everything in me to not kiss her in her sleep. That'd be weird. I've come down to one fact, and there's no way I'm able to deny it. I'm in love with her, and I love her.

Does your heartbeat increase once you get around a certain person? Do you suddenly get nervous? Or can't get that person out of your mind? Yeah, that's how I feel about Audrey. That girl has shown me more love than my parents have. She called me worthy, even though I still feel worthless. Maybe while I was gone, she was doing just fine. I sure as hell wasn't.

During the first 2 months, I was a wreck. Milo kept me in a dungeon, a dirty one at that, and he chained me to the wall. I was forced to sleep on my feet, and be hand fed by a guard. I cried all the time, thinking of Audrey. I hated that I was separated from her. I missed our jokes, us playing around, and our deep conversations whenever I was cutting or Quincy yelled at me. That kiss at the party, it was magic I tell you. Fucking. Magic. I couldn't get her out of my mind, and Milo was soon fed up with me crying every second. So he gave me some sort of juice, and I forgot about Audrey.

I didn't know it at first, because he sent that Harper girl to me. She was beautiful, I admit, but she wasn't anywhere near Audrey's level. Harper & I gotten close, and Milo let me go outside with Harper. We went out on dates, we hung out. She revealed to me on the 3rd month that she was in love with me. I couldn't tell the girl a lie, truth be told I didn't even like her. My heart didn't pick up it's pace when I got around her. I didn't stare at her, I didn't even hold the girl's hand. She often interlinked her hand with mine, claiming how her fingers perfectly fit through mine. Which was a lie.

One night, in the 3rd month, Harper kissed me on the lips. I didn't feel jack shit, not a spark or my skin didn't burn whenever I got around her. Harper stared at me in disgust when she saw the small cuts marking my wrists. She'd always crinkle her nose, and sigh. Not that I minded. I couldn't care less of what the barbie had to say. We started dating around the 4th month, and I was finally able to walk around the house. I watched a tape that was marked for me, sent from Audrey. It was a video of her, and I didn't recognize her at the time. I thought it was just some fan mail. I did remember Tristan, Quincy, Ash, Blake, Erwin, and Wyatt. Just not Audrey. And then it all came down to rescue in the 5th month. My eyes connected with Audrey's chocolate ones, and it was like love at first sight.

Memories flew out in my brain at a rapid pace, I was afraid I'd burst. Us kissing, joking around, us kissing again. It was all there. I just knew I had to talk to her, I was trying so hard to not scoop her in my arms and kiss the hell out of her. She got shot, in the boob. Ha, and I think that's when she said I won't remember her anyways is where I lost it. I shot Milo in the back 7 times, I shot Harper in the head twice, and anyone else that was in Milo's team. Erwin took Audrey, and he looked at her with so much brotherly love.

Blake said everyone was down, so we'd better go back to the hotel. That's exactly what we did, and I was scared for a second that the bullet went to her heart. Blake stripped her down to her bra, and revealed that the vest had a puncture. She had a small hole in her right boob. They were adorable, but she'd kill me if she knew I saw her naked. That's when she woke up, I just attached my lips onto her like it was natural. It sure as hell felt that way. I felt, and I still do feel, bad for laughing at her. She could've gotten hurt.

She snuggled in closer to me, her hand coming dangerously low to my no man's land. Bad to say that a growing erection was there. My eyes widen, and she snuggles in even closer, pushing her thigh into Ryder Jr. "Breathe, Ryder. Breathe. She's just a girl." I whisper.