Chapter 10

Should I do a Ryder P.OV? I'm thinking about doing it, Lol. :) Here's another chapter. P.s Go check out my new book called "Depression". Thanksss
•√•√•√

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

Stupid phone. I reach my hand over Ryder, and blindly grab my phone. Ryder stirs, and pulls me to him tighter. I smile as he nuzzles his face in my hair. That's adorable. I answer the phone, closing my eyes trying to get the last few winks of sleep I can.

"Hello?" I answer. I stifle a yawn, and put my face into Ryder's chest. Something's poking me in my stomach, and I wiggle a little around it. I look down and try not to laugh. Ryder's hard on. Wow.

"Audrey?" Blake's morning voice says. Do people not understand how much I love morning voices? <3.

"Yeah?" I cover my mouth trying not laugh at Ryder's boner. Shuffling could be heard on the other line, and Blake moans in the phone. Penelope giggles. I end the call, sounds like they're having sex. That is extremely weird. Very, very, very weird.

I check my phone for any new notifications, and nothing comes up. Guess nobody loves me. I put my phone on the other side of me, and I snuggle closer to Ryder. I look at his face, and watch as he breathes. Creepy, I know, but he's just so handsome. Jesus.

His biceps feel so defined. I look at his arms and his chest. I hesitantly reached my hand out and touched his chest. His skin was so soft, and his abs were so hard. My hand trailed down his biceps, and they were like soft hills on his arms. The sunlight made his skin seem to glow, and he was warm. Quincy knocks in the door, and steps in.

He opens his mouth to say something, but closes it when he sees me putting my finger to my lips. He shrugs and walks back downstairs. Good boy. I go back to being the female version of Edward Cullen. Ryder chuckles.

"I'm not even going to ask why you're staring at me," Ryder says, his eyes still closed with a smile on his face. He still has a boner. I think this will be a good thing to bring up the next time I see his friends. Definitely.

"You probably shouldn't," I say with a smirk. I grab my phone and go through my contacts. Before we left the party, we exchanged numbers. By we, I mean Ash and the guys exchanged numbers with me. I find Ash's number and text him. It's only noon, he should be awake.

Me: hey ash! Did you know Ryder got a boner, all because he's sleeping next to me? XD

Ash immediately texts back. Ryder looks at me with narrowed eyes. "Who are you texting at this time?" He asks in his morning voice, which was so husky and deep. My lady parts tingle a little, and I lock my phone.

"Nobody!" I say quickly. He looks down, and his cheeks flush red.

"Really." He mumbles to his self, and facepalms his self too. He let's me go and quickly sits up. He starts mumbling something incoherently to his self.

"Say a word to anyone about that and you won't like what I'll do." Ryder says, before going to the bathroom stretching. The bathroom door closes, and the water turns on. He locks it, I suppose. I grab my phone and open it, reading the text Ash sent me.