Ch. 3

Angelo^^

Chapter 3

Angelo.

Oh my god! Could my night get any worse? When Evan finally decided it was time to sleep, it was already four in the morning. I had not gotten an ounce of sleep and my cock was not making it any easier. It felt like it wanted to say, get me out, do something, put me in a hole. Ugh!

I tossed and turned, trying to make myself useful because I had a big day ahead of me. I looked down at my boxers and decided against it. I could not masturbate with my room mate in the room. That was just so wrong. I sighed.

Before I realized, it was morning and the sun was creeping it's way into the room. I rubbed my eyes to keep myself awake and imagine my shock when I finally opened them. Evan was standing in front of me, butt naked and the person he had sex with was on his bed.

You can't believe the joy I felt when I noticed it was a guy. No wonder the moans were deeper. I was so happy about it. Now I knew that Evan was either gay, or at least, bisexual. It was best feeling in the world. Although terrible.

Anyway, I watched their every move, heard everything they said.

"Hey baby" I heard the guy say
So he was his boyfriend. Hmm.

"Don't call me that" or maybe not. How Evan said it was outright rude. Why did he do that? I wondered. I wasn't surprised that they hadn't seen me yet because my eyes were closed so they could have assumed I was asleep.

"Fine" the boy huffed. "I just wanted to say I had a great night".

"Listen, I know you don't do relationships and I totally understand".

Evan didn't do relationships? I didn't know what to make of that. Did he not do relationships with him or just anybody at all? If anything, it made me lose hope that someday, the crush I had on him would develop into something.

"See you". Evan said. I lifted up my head to see if they'd kiss but they didn't. My eyes traced the Evan's back and believe me, my cock began to wake up again. His masculine body was tight and his buttocks were perfect. Round, and just perfect.

"Bye Evan's roommate!"

What the hell! He caught me looking? That was like my most embarrassing moment. I quickly hid my face in my pillow and I heard Evan laugh. I was even more embarrassed. I stayed in that position for a couple of minutes until the whole place was quiet. I turned to lay on my back.

My cock was still pretty hard and at this moment, I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled myself up from my bed and fortunately for me, he was nowhere to be found. Licking my lips, I traced my fingers down into my boxers and grabbed hold of myself, freeing my cock from it's material prison.

Rubbing the tip of the head, I imagined Evan licking me with his tongue. Spitting in my hand, I rubbed myself to make my penis slippery. I stroked myself while thinking about the many things Evan could do to me with his lovely mouth. I knew it was wrong to think of someone so sexually but I couldn't help myself. The lust had clouded my mind and all I could do was imagine him in this bed with me, fucking me.

As I kept stroking my dick, I massaged my balls with my free hand. It tickled, but in that sensual way. My middle finger couldn't help but rub my clenching hole. One thing about me though, was that I liked it rough, so without lubing my finger, I pushed it in, knuckle by knuckle. It stung. Yes. Very painful, but that was the best part.

The burning sensation had me shooting my orgasm as Evan's name involuntarily slipped out of my lips in a loud moan. I couldn't come down from high though when I heard a gasp. Turning my head, I saw Evan, standing in his half-naked glory, towel wrapped around his waist, water dripping from his hair and torso, staring at me with the most disgusted but lust filled expression I have ever seen.

To say I was mortified was the least. There was seriously no way out. I his under the covers like the coward I am. My cock had already gone soft because the embarrassment was a bit too much to handle. I knew my face was burning up red but he didn't know. Obviously, he knew how I felt since I didn't dare lift the covers off my face.

I didn't know what to do. To see and hear your roommate masturbating as he moans your name is somehow unheard of. I was sure he was disgusted with me. Who wouldn't be? I was such a pervert. He helped me with my luggage when I had no one and all I did was repay him by undressing him in my mind.

I couldn't breathe, seriously. The covers were starting to choke me. I didn't know how long I was under there and I was too lost in my thoughts to even hear what he was doing. I only assumed he had left since the room was quiet, except for my rugged breathing. Who would want to stay in a room with a creepy pervert? I know right. He was probably going to report me to the warden.

Lifting off the covers, I opened my eyes to see Evan grinning at me from ear to ear. What the hell? He was fully dressed. Did he have lectures?

"Yeah, I do" he smirked.

"Um.. Did I say that out loud?" I asked, even though I was embarrassed, as I sat up on my bed. Why was he even smiling at me?

"Yes you did" he said making me nod. It was no surprise since I tended to do that a lot. "Anyway, I'm gonna be gone for a couple of hours, and seeing as it will still be morning, I was hoping we could have breakfast together".

I was utterly surprised. I couldn't even get the words out of my mouth. Was he asking me out? Even after what happened?

"Unless you're hungry now, then you wouldn't have to wait for me".

"Uh, no.. Um,  I mean, yeah.. We can" I stuttered, blushing. I couldn't believe it.

"Okay cool" he smiled and made his way to leave but I stopped him.

"Evan, I am sorry, really really sorry that you had to see that" I blurted. It was the least I could do. And I was really sorry.

"I wouldn't have it any other way" he smirked and winked at me before leaving.

What the hell was that supposed to mean?