Ch. 14

Angelo.

I watched on as Evan got up from his bed, holding onto his boxers that were almost falling off to open the door. My cheeks were burning with embarrassment and I'm sure my face was red as my pale skin didn't do well to hide the blush.

I was totally embarrassed for jumping him like that. If that knock hadn't come when it did, I'm not sure what would have happened. Evan did nothing to stop me as I went ahead to grab him in his boxers which meant he was enjoying it as much I did. I bit my lip at the memory of that special moment. It was so much, you know.

Now that I stood here as Evan was talking to whoever it was outside, I realized that I really liked him, even though I've only known him for such a short time. I was really drawn to him and I couldn't help the sexual attraction I felt towards him.

This had nothing to do with being gay but the fact I can't seem to stop thinking about him had to mean something, seriously. Was this what my family meant whenever they talked about meeting their mates?

I chuckled. It couldn't be. For their kind, it was normal to have someone to care for you and love you so much. They had their soul mates picked out for them. It was special. The goddess helped them so much. But it couldn't be for me. I'm human. Humans didn't have mates. Eric said so. Even if we did, I was never going to find one.

Sighing, I rubbed my eyes as a pain shot through my head. That must be from the drinks I had last night. Normally, one wouldn't remember what transpired the night before when they had a hangover but I did. I was special, because my father's blood run through me. It was awesome, honestly.

Even though I didn't have the gift of a wolf, I had special and unique gifts that normal humans didn't have. I could get drunk, yes, but it didn't really have much of an effect on me. I know what I said to Evan last night. I remembered how much I wanted him, how much I wanted him inside me, how much I wanted him to fuck me.. And I remembered how he fled to the bathroom.

I was disappointed at first, yes, but for him to have had the strength to do that, I was awed. I could definitely see the lust in his eyes and I could smell it on him.. Since the other gift of mine that I received from my dad was heightened sense of smell, I smelt the lust on him. But he fought it well. Much better than I did.

***

Evan.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I whisper yelled at Warren, closing the door behind me.

"Getting busy already? I though you were over that?" he asked, looking at me in concern.

"I know" I sighed. "I can't help it you know.. I just.. Gosh have you seen him?"

"Who, your roommate? He's a cutie I guess" he shrugged, leaning against the wall his hands in his pocket. He looked all dressed up, in his leather jacket, jeans and boots.

"You guess? He's not cute. He's hot, and sexy and beautiful and just perfect" I told him in all honesty. My words alone couldn't exactly describe how I saw Angelo. He was beautiful, yes, for a guy.. He was just that, an angel.

"You love him already" Warren chuckled, making me glare at him. "Its whatever. I don't care what you do with him.. Just be careful alright?"

I nodded. "Sure".

He rolled his eyes. "Anyway, you can go back to your boy toy. I just brought you your keys.. Oh and to remind you, you have an FOP test at nine" he said and threw me my keys before walking off.

"He is not my boy toy" I grumbled in protest. But he was too far away to hear me now wasn't he? I rolled my eyes.

"Nice Ass E!" a girly voice said behind me just as the person's hand squeezed my buttcheek.

"Hey!" I groaned in anger as I turned to look at the person. "What do you want Nessa?"

She chuckled, twirling her hair with her finger as she batted her eyelashes at me. "I don't know.. I kind of missed you since last two weeks. You know, we could meet up sometime, in my room" she smirked.

"I uh.. I don't know.. " I stuttered. I'll admit, she was pretty and the fact that she was in a red lingerie got me hot and bothered. Her boobs were quite big to be honest.. I just..

"Hey Evan, you're kind of in my way"

Angelo. Oh my god!

"See you later Evan" Nessa said before standing on her tiptoes to give me a kiss on the cheek.

This did not look good.

I turned, only to see Angelo shaking his head at me. He looked annoyed, yes. I sighed.

"It's not what it looks like" I began.

"Right" he said before brushing past me and intentionally bumping his shoulder into mind.

How did I ruin this in just a short amount of time?

***

This is short, I'll make it better, I promise.