Ch. 12

Chapter 12

Evan.

I quickly made my way over to them, ignoring the blonde bimbo who wanted nothing but my dick.

I grabbed Jason by the neck and shoved him into the wall, anger evident in my face.

"what the hell man?"

He was definitely drunk.

The first punch came without a warning, and honestly, I didn't know where I got that energy from. The second probably broke his nose. And I might have added a third of someone didn't push me away.

"why the hell did you spike his drink?" I shouted angrily at him.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me freak" I said, going to punch him again, but stopped when I noticed Angelo making his way out of the club with someone. The hell!

Of course. Someone would just grab an unsuspecting naive boy who was piss drunk whiles there was a fight going on, and the naive boy will leave with him. Typical.

Moving as fast my my legs could carry me, I halted them before they could even hail a cab.

"You're coming with me" I stated, pulling Angelo by his wrists.

"No he's not". The buff guy who wanted him countered, lust evident in his voice. He wanted nothing but to molest my poor boy. Not on my watch.

"Yes he is".

"Who do you think you are, to come and drag him away?" he said, making his way to take Angelo from him.

Quickly pushing him behind me, I stood firm. "His roommate and someone who cares about him. And I'm not going to stand by and watch some perv who does nothing but watch porn take him away to molest him. Now move before I call the cops on you".

~*~

Angelo.

The two figures in front of me were blurry, so much so that I didn't know who was who. However, I recognized the voice of the individual closer to me, Evan. What was going on? I asked myself.

He seemed angry. No. Angry may be an understatement. He seemed furious. Yes. Furious. He was shouting at the other one like his life depended on it.

Hot. He sounded hot.

When he grabbed my hand and started to pull me along, I couldn't protest. Not because I didn't want to, because I was too high off my mind to care. I was really dizzy and him holding my hand was making my tummy tingle, which by the way, was very concerning.

He became violent in a matter of seconds though. I didn't understand what was happening. His grip on me became tighter and it hurt. I didn't want bruises do form on my arm. I hated that sort of thing.

"Stop!" I tried. He stopped abruptly making me stumble into his back. "Ow!"

Shit! That hurt.

My head! Argh! My head was pounding. Where from all that noise.

I looked up, opening my eyes that had been shut due to the headache to stare at him. I was still trying to make out who that was. The image kept going in and out of focus. His lips were opening and closing. I noticed his eyes. Such beautiful shade of brown. His face was well contoured and oh my God! Have you seen that jawline? He's like the epitome of Hercules. Wait is Hercules even hot like that? Who is the hottest god?

"Are you even listening to me?" he shouted making my headache return.

"Can you stop that? Please"

"You are just so annoying. I could.. I could.. Argh! Why does it have to be you!" he shouted in frustration.

~*~

Evan.

Angelo was being a nutcase on our way back to the dorm. I had to chatter a taxi because I couldn't trust him to be still on my motorcycle. Also, Warren needed a way back home so it was understandable that I lend him the keys to the bike.

He wouldn't stop touching me. He was all over me as we sat at the back of the car, making kissing noises in the air. The cab driver looked at me weirdly. He was probably homophobic. Yeah well, you can kiss my ass, I thought to myself.

I turned to look at Angelo as we were nearing school. He looked like he wanted someone, and wouldn't stop touching his thighs. His breath was rugged as his free hand latched on to me like a leach. Honestly, it was getting me hot and even though, I liked him so much, I just wished he'd just stop.

Whatever that guy put in his drink was what was making him this way. For fucks sake! Why did he have to go and get himself in trouble. I sighed.

I paid the can driver once we got to school and decided to carry Angelo since I couldn't have him limping and moaning beside me. People will think I raped him or something.

Yikes.

Giving him a piggy back ride was tiring. Who knew this Slim boy with little to no muscles was heavy. We could to the room in like ten minutes though, which was quite fast. I mean, if you think about it, us walking.. And I mean him walking, would have taken us a lot longer.

I quickly opened the door and helped him off my back. I led him to his bed and asked him to sit but it seemed Angelo had other ideas. He began fumbling with the waist band of my jeans and his hands didn't leave anything to the imagination as he massaged my crotch.

"fuck!" I groaned as I went to stop him. The old me wouldn't have been fazed. But I didn't want him to be angry with me in the morning.

"Angelo," I sighed, pushing him off me gently.

"Please" he muttered as his own shorts came off, leaving him in just his tight black boxers. He was painfully erect I saw once he removed his boxers, in what he thought to be an erotic manner. I rolled my eyes. He was full of ecstasy.

Jason. That son of a bitch!

Angelo came on to me, rubbing his dick on me and boy, was he big. I wanted to touch, honestly. I couldn't help it. I was horny. He was making me horny.

"You don't want this Angelo, trust me," I told him.

"How can you be so sure?" he said huskily as he touched himself, bucking his hips up.

I bit my lip.

This boy was going to be the death of me.

This hands wouldn't leave my body as he tried all ways to get my clothes off.

I snapped. If this happened, he was going to hate me. He was going to be disgusted with me. I couldn't let that happen. I liked him so much to take advantage of him. Fuck!

I pushed him towards the bed, pinning his hands above him such that I was straddling him. A position I shouldn't be in as I was trying to him to stop being horny.

"Stop this Angel," I tried but that only got him to thrust forward. I didn't even notice his dick was right at my entrance.

"Look at me Angelo!" I said as sternly as I could. "I don't want you hating me in the morning. Whatever I'm going to do now is for your own benefit". I sighed. "Please don't hate me" I whispered as I got up and went into the bathroom. Locking the door after me.