Ch. 23

Evan.

"Dude, calm down" Warren insisted as I paced his room.

"How can you expect me to calm down? This is my first date in like forever" I stated and slumped down on his bed. I them got up and started raiding my clothes.

I was freaking out. I was going on a date with Angelo and I had nothing to wear. Our first date had been a bust because of miscommunication and impatience and I really didn't want this date to be like that. I had no idea how these things worked. Usually, I'd just plug 'n' go, and it was mostly the other person doing all the other work because they wanted to impress me.

Now, it was up to me. I wanted to impress Angelo. I wanted him to know that I was better than the play boy he had come to see. I wanted to be better for him. And I had no idea how.

I had taken all my clothes to Warren's place for him to help pick out what I should wear for the date and honestly, I was better off on my own. My friend didn't know jack shit about relationships. He had never been in one before and he always claimed he was waiting for the right person.

My thoughts; if you don't give people a chance, how are you gonna find the right person?

Ah, well, it was up to him. I had found my one, the one person who had changed me. The thought of him being sad tears me apart, it's the worst place I could ever be in my head. I always wanted to see him smiling, happy and safe. I didn't know why, I just wanted that for him.

"Okay, why don't you try this?" Warren asked, holding up a simple white button up shirt. I looked at him like he was crazy. I wanted to look as good as I could.

"Trust me" he insisted. "It goes well with your brown eyes" he smirked at me making me roll my eyes.

"Fine, but if he hates it, I'm coming for you".

"Bitch please. That boy will roll at your feet no matter what you wear. He might even prefer you naked" he laughed.

"Haha, very funny. Now get out".

"It's my room!"

"And I'm changing!" I shouted. "Out!"

Warren just laughed and shook his head as he made his way out of the room. I didn't mean to sack him from his own room but he was pissing me off.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine" he said.

I sighed. I really hoped it would.

When I saw Angelo that night, my jaw dropped to the floor. I rode my motorcycle from Warren's place to our dorm to pick him up. He was waiting for me at the entrance. He had his hair styled short, looking like a rich and hot business man. He wore a nice royal blue button up shirt, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a black tie to match. His tight black jeans didn't do me justice.

Angelo walked with such confidence that made me strain in my jeans. How was he so hot. And damn, his ass in those jeans was to die for.

"Hey" he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"You look handsome" I said to him and I meant it. I don't know how he did it. Angelo was beautiful.

"You're not so bad yourself" he whispered, running a finger on my chest. I shuddered. The things this boy did to me. I handed him a helmet and we rode to our destination, with Angelo's arm wrapped around my torso.

I could tell Angelo was confused when we got to the building. Why would our date be at a hotel? Even I would be confused but I quickly held his hand and led him into the building. We walked past the reception and towards the private elevators for the owners.