Chapter 3

POV Kenzie

While we where In the car, Tanner made a phone call to a couple people. I don't know who, but from what I heard they sounded like guys.

"What was that about?" I ask after he sets down his phone. "You'll see" he says smiling. Oh lord Jesus.

After a few minutes we pull into his drive way and two other cars are there. Greaaaat. He parks his car and turns it off. "I want you to meet someone." He says and I nod.

We get out of the car and walk up to his house. He swings his keys on his fingers and opens the door for me. I walk inside and see two boys sitting in the living room, quietly talking. One of the is Quentin, the guy that was with Tanner when I first met him.

The other guys is taller, and skinnier. But not as skinny as Tanner. But compared to my 5,2 their giants.
I gets the door bang shut and Tanner walks up beside me. There taking stops and they look at me.
Quentin and the other boy stand up and walk over to us. "Hey Kenzie. Nice to see you again" Quentin says, the first one of the guys to come over. "Nice to see you again too" I say back smiling.

"Hey Tanner" the taller boy says giving him the "bro" hug. "Hey Dylan" that's his name! "I want you to meet my friend, Kenzie" Tanner says gesturing to me. Dylan's eyes wander over to me and he sticks his hand out to me "nice to meet you Kenzie" he says. I take his hand and shake it. "Nice to meet you too Dylan" I say giving him a polite smile.

"So are you too dating or something" he says. I face probably looks as red as Scarlett's hair from the lunar chronicles series. Yes. I just made that reference. Fight me.

Just kidding!

"Uhh, no. Where friends." Tanner says scratching the back of his neck. "Okay" he says giving Quentin a look. What the frick.... ? "Let's go down to my room" Tanner says leading us down stairs.

Once I get into his room I sit on the edge of his bed. Quentin and Dylan where behind me so a few seconds after I entered, they came in. Tanner was beside me sitting then Quentin came over and laid on his bed. "I'm so tired", he complained, rolling into his back. "Well this time, I didn't get you up", Tanner says back. Quentin just smiles and sits up.

Dylan comes over and sit down next to me. I turn around so I'm facing them. "How king have you been here?", Dylan asked. "A few days", I reply. "Don't you go to school? I probably would have noticed a beautiful girl like yourself", he says smiling. My lips twitch and a smile spreads across my face, "no I do online school", I say.

"Hey so do I!", Quentin says raising his hand. "And Tanner does too", Dylan says. "I kind of got that. When he asked me over today it was like 1 in the afternoon.", I say laughing. "Whatever", Dylan mumbles.

I look over at Tanner, noticing how quiet he's being. But he's already looking at me. His lips are curled into a kind of half smile and his eye are.... shining? Is that right.
His gaze is to much so I look away. Dylan and Quentin have been talking the entire time me and Tanner have been In our own worlds.

"What do we do now?" Quentin asks looking around at us. "We could watch a movie in the living room" Tanner suggests. There is an assortments of "sure's" and "yeah's".

We all get up and walk to the living room down the hall. I sit down next to Tanner then Quentin sits on the other side of me. Dylan sits down next to Tanner.

Tanner grabs the remote and turns on the tv. "What do you guys want to watch?" He asks going to movies. "How about the visit?" Quentin suggests. "Sure" Dylan and Tanner say together. "How about you Kenzie?" Tanner asks. "Sure. I like scary movies" I say smiling. "Okay well you'll probably get scared so don't be afraid to snuggle with me" he says sarcastically. "I'll keep that in mind" I say rolling my eyes.