Chapter 7

POV Kenzie

"Well that helps", i say rolling my eyes and smiling, just pushing my feelings aside and replacing them with sarcasm. Oops. Hehe.

"I know right", he says laughing. "Do you think we could film something for a video today? It doesn't have to be a challenge of anything. It could just be a sit down kind of thing", he asks. "Sure, but we could do a challenge for clickbait. But just not a messy one", I say laughing. Tanner smiles then nods. 

"How about we do truth or dare", he says looking over at me, as he sets up the lightings and his camera. "Okay, sounds like fun", I reply smiling. He quickly grabs his phone and tweets out to tweet us truths and dares.

He nods then bites his lip while setting up. Okay... That was pretty sexy. Come on, whenever a boy bites his lip it's pretty sexy.

I feel my hoeing buzz in my hands and I pick it up to see a text from my mom.
Mom: Hey sweetie! Me and your dad are pretty busy tomorrow, getting the house set up and all, so could you ask to stay the night at your friends house?

Did she just ask me to spend the night at a boys house? Not to mention inviting myself over is a little rude.

I sigh and reply.

Me: okay but inviting myself over is a little rude.

Mom: Thanks sweetie!

Me: if he says yes, then I'll need to come home and pick up a few things though.

Mom: okay see you then

I look up at Tanner and build up the confidence to ask. "Hey Tanner?" I ask fumble if with the fabric of my cardigan. "Yeah", he says looking up at me.

"So my mom just texted me saying that her and my dad are a lousy tomorrow and wanted to know if I could spend the night, but it's okay if you say no", I ask getting more nervous by the second. I really hope this doesn't ruin our friendship.

"Sure. My moms not gunna be home for a few more days so we could do whatever we want", he says, his face lighting up. I smile and nod.

"I'm gunna need to go home and get a few things though.", I say then add, "but we can go after the video", I say. "Okay", Tanner says smiling.

Once he got the video started he sat down then looked at me. "Come sit over here, so they can see you better", Tanner says moving over to make more room on the chair he's sitting on. "Okay", I say then get up and sit beside him.

"What's up guys we're back and today, I am here with Kenzie. And we are going to be playing truth or dare.", he says starting of his video.

"Okay let's get into it", he says looking at his phone. I snort and look away. "Your so dirty", Tanner says smiling at me. I start laughing even harder, "I'm sorry", I say calming down.

He shakes his head then looks back down at his phone.

***

"Okay guys that you so much for watching don't forget to like and share with your fiends if you enjoyed and subscribe if your new. I'll see you all next time! Peace!", he says doing his out row then covering the camera with his hand.

"Okay lets go get your stuff", he says getting up. "Okay", I respond getting up too. We walk out of his room then upstairs and out to his car. Once we get in, he starts it and we head off to my house.

Finally we get to my house, then get out of his car and go into my house. "Mom, I'm home to grab a few things", I tell once I close the door. She comes walking through the hallway, smiling. "Well hello. You must be Mackenzie's new friend", she says shaking Tanners hand. I groan as she uses my full name and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Hi, I'm Tanner", he says smiling. "And you don't have a problem with her sleeping over...", he asks. "Nah, she slept over at her guy friends house all the time. Granted they did know each other for their whole life's...  but that's besides the point. And you seem like a very nice young man.", she says smiling.

Tanner nods and I roll my eyes. "Come on, I need to pack", I say grabbing Tanner hand and pulling him up the stairs to my room. After we get inside I close the door and go to my closet to get a bag.

I walk over to my dresser and get a couple shirts, leggings, a pair of jeans, a tank top, a pair of pajama shorts, underwear and bras, when Tanner wasn't looking, toiletries, makeup wipes, makeup, a brush and extra socks. I also grabbed my charger, a book, a notebook and pencil, my laptop and its charger.

"Okay", I say grabbing my pillow and favorite blanket before continuing, "I got everything." "Okay let's go", Tanner says walking out of my room and downstairs. We leave my house and get into his car.

Soon we get to his house and head down stairs to his room. I see my stuff down then grab my laptop then sit down. I open it up and type in my password. I go to Wattpad (hehehehehe) and continue to write my story.

A few hours later, I have two chapter done and Tanner finishes editing and uploading a video. I close my laptop and let out a very unattractive yawn. He chuckles and turns to me in his chair. "Are you tired", Tanner asks smiling. "A little. It I'll be fine", I sat smiling.

He just gets up and lays down next to me. He puts his head in my lap, sense I'm sitting up. "It's okay. I know tired to", he says closing his eyes. I smile and start to play with his hair.

His chest rises and falls as he breathes, I can see it even better sense he's shirtless. Ooo, he's actually kind of hot... Stop it Kenzie. You've only known him for a week. But I am spending he night at his house, and he's shirtless in front of me, and we've kind of cuddled. What is this? Some kind of cliché book? (Hehehehehe).

(A/N) Hey guys!!!! So I got another chapter out! Sorry if it's a little short I just wanted to get another chapter out for you guys! I hope you liked it and I'll probably update sometime soon but I'm pretty busy over the weekend. So I don't know when I will update. But don't forget to comment, vote, add my story, follow me and check out my other books! It would mean so much to me if you did!! Thanks so much and bye for now my loves!💜