Chapter 9

POV Kenzie

I wake up to arms around my waist and hot breathe on my neck, tracking down to my chest.
Oh right. I'm with Tanner. Hehe, Tanner. Oh my god. Kenzie stop it.

I open my eyes to see him still sleeping. I reach down and pull the blanket, to cover our bodies. I casually put my arm on his waist. His arms tighten around me and brings me closer. My lips twitch up into a smile and I put my head on his chest.

I close my eyes and listen to the steady beat of his heart. Soon I feel him stir and I look up at him to see his eyes open.

He rubs his eyes and sits up. "Good morning", he says as I sit up too. I rub my eyes to, too get rid of any unnecessary eye crusty's. That would have been very attractive. Note the sarcasm.

"Morning", I say taking my pony tail out and putting my hair into a bun. I stretch then get up. "I'm gunna go brush my teeth", I say grabbing my toiletries. "Okay. I'll come too", he says getting up.

He follows me out of his rooms and into the bathroom. I take out my toothbrush and toothpaste and get to brushing.

My eyes wander down to Tanners chest and down to his abs. "Like what you see?", he asks, mouth full of toothpaste, running a hand down his body.
I spit in the sink and start laughing. "Yes. I do", I say looking up at him smiling. He spits then smiles too.

Once we back into his room, I sit down on his bed. He sits down next to me then slowly turns his head to me. "Yes", I say leaning forward a bit.

He smiles the lunges at me. I let out a small squeak. We roll over so Tanners on top of me. My arms are pinned over my head and his legs are pressing mine together so I can't move.

"What are you doing?", I ask smiling. "Something I should have done a while ago", he says leaving forewords a bit. His hands suddenly move from above my head to my waist. He starts tickling me, and I wiggle around trying to get away. My mouth opens and I start laughing hysterically.

"O-oh my god. Tanner please stop", I say laughing. I try to push him away by pounding on his chest. But I'm laughing so hard that my arms feel week. So I'm basically patting his chest. "Please. Tanner stop, what do I have to do. I'll do anything", I say and Tanner stops tickling me for a minute. "Okay. Me and Quentin where planning on doing a bathtub PO box opening today, sooo. You have to do it with us.", he says. "That's all? Okay", I say shrugging.

"Buuut... You have to be wearing a bikini", he says winking. Oh god... I can't do that. He'll see my cuts and scars. "I can't do that", I say trying to push him off me. "I'm kidding. Wear like shorts and a shirt or something", he says rolling off me. He smiles and turns to me. I smile and roll into my side. His head turns to me and he quickly wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to his side.

I wrap my around around his chest and stick my leg in between his. His head falls onto mine then I hear him sniff. "Did to just smell my hair?", I ask looking up at him, scrunching my eyebrows together. "Yes. And it smells really good", he says raising his eyebrows.

I laugh then put my head on his chest. His arms are around my waist and I feel small. I've always felt bigger then the rest of my friends, sense they have smaller boobs and butts and there stomachs are a bit flatter.

But I got big boobs in 6th grade and now I'm a 36 C. So yeah you could say I have big boobs but I've always felt bigger than my friends. Probably mostly because I was a lot taller then them...

But now, I feel small. I bring hand up to his shoulder and my other one to the back of his neck. "Aren't you cold?", I ask. "Eh. It's okay. I'm used to it", he says. I reach behind me and grab my blanket. I pull it over us and cuddle into his chest again.