Chapter 19

POV Kenzie

My eyes open and I see Tanner. A shirtless Tanner, who is looking at me smiling. "What?", I ask stretching, then realizing i only have a bra and underwear on. So I cuddle back down into the covers. "I'm looking at the most beautiful girl ever", he says stroking my cheek. "Thanks", I say pulling the blanket up farther. "You know, I've seen you in less then a bra and underwear", he says raising an eyebrow. "I know", I say sighing and throwing the blanket off me.

Tanners hand slides down my curves and sits on my butt. He pulls me closer and I put a hand on his neck. "Your so beautiful", he says kissing my cheek. "You missed", I say smiling. "What", he says looking confused. A smile spreads across my lips and I lean in and kiss him. We pull away and he makes and O shape with his mouth. I let out a laugh and press my lips back to his. He presses his hand on my lower back and tingles shoot up and down my lower back. We pull away from each other breathless and I flop down next to him.

"We should really be productive today", I say looking over at him, pulling the blanket up to my chin. "Yeah", he says pulling me closer to his side. I yawn, very unattractively might I add, and close my eyes. "But right now, I'm gunna get a tank top and shorts then go back to bed", I say sitting up and grabbing my bag. After digging around for a bit, I find my black tank too and blue and white checkered shorts then slip them on.

Once I'm finally dressed, I get back under the covers and notice Tanner put joggers on. I cuddle back into his chest and pull the blanket up further. Soon I fall into a dreamless sleep.

***

"Kenzie get up! Kenzie get up!", someone yells while shaking me. "What the frick", I say lifting my head a little while rubbing my left eye. "Oh Quentin", I say turning over and sitting up. "Why are you jumping on me? I was taking a nap", I say pushing him away and smiling a little. "Cause it's almost noon and we are going to hang out because Tanner is out with Dylan", he says smiling. "Okay, let me get ready first",I say getting out of bed and grabbing my bag then walking to the bathroom.

I quickly take a shower, put on leggings a long sleeve dark blue shirt with a infinity scarf, and my black converse.
I quickly brush my hair and teeth and put on some simple makeup before walking out of the bathroom.
Quentin is sitting in the bed waiting when I walk in. "Ready?" He asks. I reply with a nod.
He walks out of the room and I trail behind him.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask. "I figured we could go to the store and pick up some things then just hang out" he suggests.
"Okay, sounds good" I say. We head out to Walmart. "Hey. I thought you guys didn't come here anymore", I say as we walk into the store. "Well Tanner doesn't, but i do", he says smiling. I laugh and follow him to where he's going.

First, he goes to the cookie section and takes a pack of Oreos. Then we go to the drinks and he gets a white one while I get the red one. After that we go to the cash register and he pays. I try to offer him money but he wouldn't accept it. What is with these guys and not letting me pay! Jeez.

Once we're done in there, we go back out to his car and get in. "What now?", I ask buckling my seat belt. "Well I was thinking we could go to the mall, drink our monsters and eat the Oreos", he says holding up his monster. "Sounds amazing", I say picking up my monster and clinking it against his. He laughs and starts the car.

Soon we get to the mall and as we start to walk around, I notice some people are looking at us. "Quentin. People are looking at us", I say nudging his arm. "Yeah. You get used to it. Everyone stares at me in the gym", he says leaving towards me a bit. "Well that's creepy", I say looking up at him smiling. "I know right", he says laughing.

Someone taps my shoulder and I turn around to see a young teenage girl. "Uh could I get a picture?", she asks nervously. "Of course! What's your name", I say smiling as she takes out her phone. "I'm Beatrice", she says holding her phone out in front of her. I smile widely and she snaps the picture. "Thank you. By the way your my inspiration", she says smiling. "Aww. Always be you. Because you are amazing", I say. I open my arms for her and she wraps her around me tightly.

"Thanks", she says again before walking away. I turn back to Quentin. "That was sweet", he says patting my back. "That's what you gotta do if your a YouTuber", I say smiling. "I just love meeting fans. It's so much fun!", I say looking up at him. "It's pretty fun", he says looking ahead.

"Yeah. It is".

(A/N) OMG GUYS. WE GOT TO 2K. OMG. this is all I ever wanted in life and you are giving it to me!!! I'm so freaking happy right now. I love you guys so much! And I am so sorry for not updating in a while. I've been busy and next week is my last week of soccer so I'll have some free time. But I am starting volleyball twice a week. I'll be updating for frequently (hopefully) and i have something big planned for the next chapter. Okay so thank you all that wished me a happy birthday it's been absolutely amazing! Thanks so much!! Okay well that's all for now my loves!! Bye!💜