Chapter 6

POV Kenzie

"I want to take a few pictures with you", Tanner says looking at me. "Okay", I say handing my phone to Quentin. He sighs then says,"I'm always the one taking pictures". He shakes his and I laugh.

"Okay what are we gunna do?", I ask rubbing my hands together. "Each other", Quentin shouts then I flip him off. "Ha! I got a picture of that", he yells smiling. "Good!", I yell sticking my tongue out at him.

"But seriously", I say looking back at Tanner smiling. "I'm gunna pick you up", he says. "I'm pretty heavy. You probably don't want to", I say warning him. "You are definitely not going to be heavy", he says looking me up and down.

I sigh and wrap my arms around his neck. He bends down the picks me up bridal style. He lifts me up and down, kind of like he's lifting weights. "Your not heavy at all!", he says giving me a look. I throw my head back laughing.

I lift my head back up to look at him. "What now", I ask pressing my lips together. "Put one of your legs out and look surprised.", he says and I nod.

I turn to the camera and open my mouth and raise my eyebrows, trying to look surprised. After Quentin snaps the picture I turn back to Tanner to see him already smiling at me. "What?", I ask smiling back. "Nothing", he says looking away.

Well that was odd. Okaaaaay. Awkward moment over. Tanner sets me down and we walk back to the car. I get in my back seat and Quentin hands me my phone. I smile in return and he nods.

I look through the pictures and I get to the one where I'm sticking my tongue out, Tanner is looking at me like the way my dad looks at my mom. With this look in his eye. It's a good look, trust me. My parents love each other. I just don't get why Tanners looking at me like that.
We've barely known each other a week and I feel... I feel something for him. But I don't know what yet.

Once we get started I hear my stomach start to grumble. And apparently Tanner heard it too. "Are you hungry Kenzie?", he asks laughing. "Ya, a little", I say laughing. "Well how about we go somewhere to eat", he says. "How about IHOP?", Quentin suggests. "Eh I puffer Taco Bell but sure", I reply. "She's the perfect girl", Tanner jokingly whispers to Quentin. I laugh then go back to looking at the pictures. 

***

Once we get to IHOP, I order eggs, hash browns then put syrup on the eggs. Once I'm done eating, I get out my phone and got I Instagram.

I post the picture of Tanner holding me and caption it with: spending the last few days with him was amazing! He's so much fun to hang out with! Go follow him💗😄

After that I set my Phone down then we pay and leave.

***

We decided to head back to Tanners house sense there's really nothing else to do. Soon we get to his house then go down to his room. I sit down on his couch when we get to his room and put my purse beside it.

"Hey! Your in my spot", Tanner says pointing at me. "Then move me", I say taunting him. "Okay", he says shrugging then walks over to me. He wraps his arms around me, picking me up bridal style. I giggle and wiggling in his grip trying to get away.

Just then he throws me into his bed and I let out a small squeak. "Hey that's child abuse", Quentin says, in his silly voice, walking into the room.

I laugh then crawl over to the couch and slide into it behind Tanner. "I told you this was my spot", Tanner says looking haven't his shoulder. "Well you shouldn't have thrown me into the bed", I say looking at him with my eyebrows raised. "That's true", he says and I slide one leg around him to sit beside Tanner.

He grabs his remotes from the console then turns it on. "Lets watch a movie", he says as Quentin sits down in the other couch chair. He goes to Netflix and I ask,"Have you guys seen Hush?". They both shake their head. "Lets watch it", I say grabbing the remote and searching it.

I click play and the movie begins. Tanner grabs a blanket from his bed and wraps it around us. I give him a smile and wrap it closer to my bodie. I hunch my back over a little because honestly, this is my favorite horror movie.

"Oh by the way, this is a horror movie but it's not that bad", I say waving my hand in the air. I look at Tanners face and see his eyebrows scrunched together like I just told him the secret to life and the secret was fried chicken.

"What. It's not that bad", I say over emphasize the word that. His face calms and he leans back against the couch again. I turn my head back to the movie.

After the movie ended, Quentin had to go home, so it was just me and Tanner. "Okay you where right. The movie wasn't that bad", Tanner admits. "I told you. Besides, I've seen it like a million times. It's my favorite movie", I say standing up and stretching.

"Can I use your bathroom?", I ask and Tanner nods. "It's right beside my room to the left", he says pointing to the wall his tv is on.

I walk out of his room and follow his directions to the bathroom. Once I get into it then close and lock the door, then do my business.

After I flush the toilet I walk over to the sink and wash my hands. I look in the mirror and notice my hairs a little messed up. So after I dry my hands, I take it out of it's half up half down style and put it in a regular pony tail

After I finish with my hair I unlock the door and walk back to Tanners room to see him snap chatting. "And there's Kenzie", he says and I assume turns the camera around to face me. So I dab multiple times.

He smiles then types something. "That's definitely going on my story", he says tapping something on his phone. I laugh a little and walk into his room then sit in the other half of the couch.

"So what now?", I ask looking at him.

"I don't know", he replies smiling. Butterfly's erupt in my stomach, but I push them aside.

Could I like him? Just after a week? That's absurd. We've only known each other for a few days. That's not king enough to grow feelings do someone. Right?

(A/N) hey guys! Here's another chapter for ya! Sorry if it's a little short I got writer block! Let me know if you like this chapter tho! I hoped you liked it!!! And please please please, don't forget to comment, vote and follow me, I do have other books and I will try to update as much as possible. I also made a new cover and name for this book. Well that's all for now, bye my loves!💜