Chapter 11

POV Kenzie

After everything happened, I was so tired, even though it was only like six o'clock, that I went to bed.

I woke up a little after eight in the morning. Oh geez. I slept a lot. And it's really early. I sit up then grab my phone and go to Snapchat. I put my hand over my face and take a picture. I caption it with; got up early today!

I put it on my story then head to the bathroom. I start the shower and strip of my cloths. I get into the warm water then hiss in pain. I forgot I have fresh cuts. Good job Kenzie.

After showing, I get on a pair of gray sweats and a black tank top. I also gab a dark green cardigan and put it on cause it's a little chilly. Then I braid my hair in two Dutch braids and go down stairs. I get out a pop tart and put it into the toaster oven.

I walk over to the fridge to get something to drink. I decide on milk, so I grab a cup and pour some in. While my pop tarts toasting, I run back upstairs and get my phone and MacBook.

Then I go onto Netflix and play Bones. Soon I hear the ding of the toaster and I get up to grab my pop tarts.

After about another hour of watching random things, I get a text from Tanner.

Tanner😘😜: We should hang out again today if that okay with you

Me: Yah sure, let me just tell my mom and get ready

I text back quickly then head to my parents room. My dads already at work so I won't walk in on anything if ya know what I mean. I open the door to there room then walk in to see my mom watching tv. "I'm gunna go to Tanners again today", I say. "Okay. I'll text you if I need you", she says smiling at me. I smile back before walking out of her room and heading up to mine.

Once I'm upstairs I start in my makeup. It's going to be simple today. I start with filling in and shaping my eyebrows, then I move onto eyeliner. Today I just tight lined my eye with brown eyeliner. Then drew a thine line of brown pen eyeliner and a small wing. And to finish of the look I put some brown mascara on. All the brown really makes my green eyes pop.

I decide to change out of the green cardigan and put on a dark gray jacket. I grab my phone then text Tanner.

Me: I'm ready so you can pick me up whenever

Soon I get a reply.

Tanner😘😜: Okay, be there soon

For some reason just texting him gives me butterfly's.

****

It's been about a months sense I moved here and me and Tanner have been hanging out a lot. But he hasn't asked me out yet. We've kissed multiple times, but nothing serious. Which I'm kind of happy about because I don't really want to start a relationship. If he finds out... That might be the end to us. And I'm not ready to loose another friend. Especially Tanner.

***

I'm laying in Tanner bed, on my phone when a heavy weight comes down on my stomach. "Oomf", I groan and look to see Tanners head on my stomach. "Kenziiiiiiie", he whines. "Tanneeeeeeeer", I say back. "I'm booooored", he says. "Then figure out something to doooooo", I say. He huffs and gets off me. "Your not help", he grumbles laying down next to me. I set my phone done and sigh. I look over and him to see a small smirk on his face. "What are you thinking about?", I ask wiggling away from him.