Chapter 4

POV Kenzie

I slowly wake up to quite talking. I deal my head slowly rise and fall like.... Like... Like I'm on someone's chest. Oh wait.... I'm laying on Tanners chest. Ha. He's waaaaaarm. Why am I always weird when I'm up late or just waking up? This is ridiculous.

I lift my head slowly and open my eyes. I see Tanner still laying down but he's smiling. "What. Did I smudge my makeup or something?", I ask touching my face. "No you look fine", he says laughing. "What time is it?", I ask yawning. "Uhhh, it's 9:30", he replies. "Ug. I have to get home by ten", I say pulling my phone out of my back pocket, that happened to stay there, and check it.

Oh wow. No one texted me. Surprise. "Awww, do you have to go?", Quentin says from the floor. I chuckle at him and nod. "Yeah i do, my mom wants me home by ten", i say. "well we have thirty minutes before you have to leave so lets do something fun." Tanner says and i nod. "How about we film a question and answer video for tomorrow's video", Tanner asks. "Sure, sounds good", i say stretching. "Okay, ill ask my followers on twitter to tweet us questions.", he says going on his phone.

"Done. Lets get set up", he says sitting up. We decided to answer the questions on his couch. So i sat with Tanner on one of the seats and Quentin sat alone. Once Tanner started the video and sat down, he said, "hey guys whats up, today I'm with Kenzie and Quentin. And we are going to answer some of your guys's questions. "Yeah, and apparently Tanner likes Kenzie more then me." Quentin says jokingly. "Well i like you more then Tanner, does that make you feel better?", i say leaning over the counsel to talk to him. "Yes that does make me feel better" , he says smiling. I look back over at Tanner and his mouth is gaped open. "Close your mouth, its un proper", i say putting my fingers under his chin and shutting his mouth.

"Okay, now that my hearts broken, lets get into it", Tanner says looking at his phone. "This one is for Kenzie, would you rather give anal or receive it?", Tanner asks laughing. I laugh too then say, "give it cause it sounds painful". "Ooo, kinky"' Quentin says and we both laugh. "Are you and Kenzie dating?", Tanner says looking up at the camera. "No we are just friends", Tanner says and i nod. "Not for long", Quentin adds in quietly. "Okay", Tanner says smiling.

"This one is for Kenzie too", Tanner says. "Whats it like having boobs?", he says and i look right into the camera and say, "Its a lot of work." "Really? I thought they where like really fun", Tanner says and i look at him like he's stupid. "They are not fun if you acually have them. Would you like it if someone was staring at your boobs when you where 12?", i ask raising my eyebrow. "Point taken", he says looking back at his phone.

After answering a few more questions Tanner wraps up the video. I take out my phone and its 9:52. "Okay I seriously have to go now", I say standing up. "Don't leave me", Quentin says grabbing my waist and pulling me into his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and smile. "Hey. Back of my girl", Tanner says smiling. "Sorry. She's mine now", Quentin says pulling me tighter to his chest.
I laugh then kiss his cheek. "See even she likes me better", he says trash Tanner. He just rolls his eyes and begins to put his stuff away

"Hey Tanner take a picture of us", Quentin says taking out his phone and handing it to Tanner. "Okay you kiss my cheek and I'll look the camera like "yeah. She's kissing me"", he says smiling. I laugh then nod.

I kiss his cheek as Tanner takes the photo. He hands the phone back to Quentin and I smile. "I like it", I say before handing my phone to him. "Okay take one on my phone too", I say. "Okay but I have to get one with you too", Tanner says pointing a finger at me and I nod. "What should we do", I ask. "Each other", he says and I throw my head back laughing. "I got one of you guys laughing. I think it looks good", he says smiling and giving it back to me.

I look at it and smile. My head is thrown back laughing, my leg is up in the air halfway with Quentin's hand on my leg and he's smiling.

"I like it", I say showing it to Quentin. "Me too", he says smiling. I get off of him and look at Tanner.

Tanner sits down in the chair and says, "okay sit on my lap with and each leg on on the side of me". "So in other words, straddle you?", I ask handing my phone to Quentin. "Yeah. I just explained it in a less sexual way", he says laughing and I nod.

So I did straddle him. "I have an idea", I say leaning forward and putting our foreheads together. I put my hands on either sides of his cheeks and he puts his hands on my waist.

"Okay, now smile", I say smiling. He does the same. "Okay now start laughing so I can take ugly pictures of you guys", Quentin says and I give him a 'wtf' face. I'm pretty sure Tanner makes a face too so I bet the picture will turn out pretty good.

"Okay. Now kiss", Quentin says jokingly. "Okay I say shrugging and peck Tanner on the lips. "I was not expecting that. "Now hug", he says and I wrap my arms around him and he does the same. I put my head in the crook of his neck and inhale.

I lean back and look at him then say "you smell reaaaaaly good". He starts laughing and I start laughing with him. I grab his face then say, "we need to go". But that only makes us laugh harder.

Once we calmed down and Quentin hands me back my phone, I look through the photos. I delete some of the ones that where bleary but kept the one of me and Tanner which our foreheads together, the one of me making a wtf face and Tanner looking at me weirdly, and Quentin had someone got a picture of us kissing. Then he got me grabbing Tanners face when we where laughing, a one of us laughing and  the last one is if us hugging.

"Now we really have to go.", I say turning to him. "Okay", he says standing up. "Bye Quentin", i say grabbing my purse and waving to him. "Wait.", he says and I turn around to look at him. "Give me a hug", he says holding his arms open. I walk over to the bed and crawl over to him then hug him.

"Better?", I ask pulling away. "Yes", he says as I get off the bed. Me and Tanner walk out of his room and up stairs.

Once we get into his car I pull out my phone and text my mom saying I'll be home s little late. She responds with a simple okay.

Once we get to my house, Tanner shuts off his car and we get out. I stop in front of his car and look him in the eyes. "I had fun today. Thanks for inviting me", I say smiling. "I had fun too", he says smiling back showing his teeth. Oh god he has nice teeth. I just want to lick them... okay that was weird. Clam down Kenzie. Take it down a few notches.

"Your really fun to hang out with", he says and I nod. "Thanks you too", I say looking down at my shoes. "Can I ask you something?", he asks and I look up. "Sure", I say. "Do you like Quentin, cause it kind of seemed like you do...", he says trailing off. I laugh then say,"no. He's just a friend. I was just acting like that for the video and the picture". As I explained he nods and smiles. "Okay", he says looking a little relieved.

"Well I should probably get inside.", I say pointing to my house. "Yeah I'll see you later", he says opening his arms out for me. I step into them and wrap my arms around him. After our hug I lean Jc form his embrace and look him in the eye.

"Hey Kenzie?", he asks. "Uh huh", I say lost in his gaze. "Would you mind if I tried something?", he asks. I shake my head and he leans into me. Our faces are only inches apart when I roll my eyes and press them together. As our lips move in sync I drop my bag and put one of my hands on his cheek.

We pull away from each other and he says "I think I love you".

Ha Just kidding. That didn't really happen. What really happened is we hugged them said goodbye and walked into my house.

I looked out the window as his car rolled away on the road.

I walk up stairs with my purse hanging low on my arm.

Ah great. I still have to edit my video.

(A/N) Yayayayayaya! *repeatedly claps hands together and bounces up and down like a little kid*.... I'm weird. Sorry. Anywho... here's another chapter! I don't know what else to say soooo.... BANANAS. okay bye lol.