Epilogue

POV Kenzie

It's been five months sense me and Tanner got together again and we've been inseparable. He's helped me and my parents set up the baby's room. Tanner has also moved into his new house and put a crib in his room. We're all really excited for the baby to come. Even Tanners mom is excited, she was a little disappointed but over all happy.

Me and Tanner also had to come out to our subscribers and tell them we're expecting. Most of them are happy for us but we do get hate. Tanner tells me not to listen to them and I try my best. I just keep focusing on what I have in hand. All of my loved ones are here for me.

***

"I can feel him kick!", Taylor squeals. I roll my eyes, smiling. "So you think it's a boy too?", I ask raising an eyebrow. Me and Taylor have been hanging out all day on Tanners bed. "You think he's a boy too right?", she asks. "Well duh but everyone thinks it's a boy", I say rubbing my large stomach. "The stop complaining", she says poking me shoulder and smiling.

I laugh just as Tanner comes in. He smiles and his face lights up. Of course, he runs and jumps onto his bed, then snuggles up close to me. "How is my girl and boy doing", he asks kissing my lips. "You don't know if it's a boy", I say pulling Taylor closer to me so she doesn't feel left out. "Seriously? You think it's a boy too", he says. "That's what I said!", Taylor exclaims. Tanner laughs and I groan.

"You guys are impossible", I say smiling. "But you love us", Taylor says. "That, I do", I say bopping her nose. "Let's watch a movie", I suggest. "Let's do it!", Tanner says grabbing the remote. "What about Split?", Taylor asks. "Yeah!", I say clapping my hands. Tanner pulls me closer to him and wraps an arm around my stomach protectively. I rest my head again this chest and reach out to grab Taylors hand.

We stay that way for hours until the three of us fall asleep. Throughout everything, I came out happier than before. And I'm so grateful. I have something to live for now. Tanner, my child, his family, Quentin and so many more people and things. Cross my heart, hope to die I will stay alive.

Oh and the baby turned out to be a boy. Hehe.

(A/N) I honestly finished this epilogue so fast because I'm so exited for it. I actually have so many ideas for the second book, if I write one. Haha looooool. I'm sorry I'm just soooo happy!! Omg. I can't handle it. I'm so happy!! I just want to say thank you so much for reading and commenting and voting on this book. I'm would not be here right now if it wasn't for you guys. I'm so happy this book grew so much. It's been my dream for so long. I just wanted to say thank you so much. It means the absolute world to me. Okay well by for now my loves!!💜💜