Extreme Spin The Bottle (Mark)

(Word Count: 1735)

Jack hammered down a bottle of Coors Lite, spinning the bottle to start off the game. Everybody laughed as he met eyes with every woman crowded around the brown glass bottle. It landed on a girl with long, dirty blonde hair and flawless makeup, and raised his eyebrows suggestively. The whole group laughed and catcalled as they shrank away into the upstairs bedroom to play a little bit of seven minutes in heaven. Next up was Felix, who barely spun it so that it'd land on his girlfriend, Marzia.

"Wow, what a coincidence," he stated in mock surprise, grinning and taking her hand. They were already kissing before the second bedroom's door was closed, and they did a little bit more than seven minutes in heaven. Mark chuckled drunkenly as he was handed the bottle, his eyes drifting over every lady's eyes. His warm brown orbs stayed on you the longest, and you could just barely see him bite his lip. You could feel the heat rising to your cheeks as he spun the bottle. You smiled nervously as it landed on you, a smirk taking to his lips. He bowed and held out his hand like a gentleman, the entire group of drunks whistling as the two of you shrunk away in the third empty bedroom. You barely saw Jack and the girl emerge from the first room, their cheeks stained red and their clothes slightly disheveled.

Mark closed the door behind you, a drunken smirk on his face. You blushed, sitting down on the bed and crossing your legs. He flopped down next to you, a giggling emitting from the both of you as his face hit the pillow.

"Heeeeeeyyyy Y/N," he said, dragging out the last syllable. He was extremely intoxicated; not to a dangerous point, but to one where everything was funny to him and he had to laugh at everything. You found it highly amusing to watch, only having a small buzz yourself.

"Hey Markimoo," you said with a giggle. He readjusted himself on the bed, his head laying against the pillow, his legs crossed, his arm draped over his stomach. He seemed comfortable.

"Why did we agree to play this game again?" he asked, breaking the short silence between the two of you.

"I don't know, because Jack peer pressured us to?" He chuckled.

"He does that waaaaaaayyyy too much," Mark said with a giggle. You smiled at him the same way an adult would smile at a small child who was telling a ridiculous made up story.

"Yeah he does. Hey, when do you plan on leaving?"

"I'm not sure. I was just gonna call a taxi to bring me home or crash on the couch." You scoffed at him, laying down on the pillows next to him.

"No way. You're coming to my house and we're gonna have a slumber party," Mark laughed, rolling over into his side to face you. Your smile matched his as you met his big brown eyes. The two of you sat like that for a few silent moments, the only sound to be heard being the muffled techno music being played from downstairs. Your wide grins dulled to thoughtful smiles, the corners of your lips just turned up slightly.

"I have a secret to tell you, but you can't tell Y/N, okay?" he said innocently, glancing over his shoulder as if to check to see if you were there. You laughed at him in his drunken state.

"My lips are sealed," you stated. He put his hand over his mouth as though to shield his words from any others and project his words to you.

"I have a huge crush on Y/N," he said in a whisper. "But remember, don't tell her!" You were frozen in your spot.

"Alright lovebirds, seven minutes are up!" Jack yelled through the door, knocking on it furiously. You sprung out of the bed and were the door before Mark could even comprehend what was happening. You dragged Jack down the stairs after you, pulling him through the crowded kitchen and onto the back patio. There was a couple making out on one side of the deck, so the two of you made sure to not disturb them.