A/N: How Am I Doing? +Q&A

Hey hey hey my lovely readers. I'm aware that not many people are reading this imagine book so far, and that's perfectly alright, but I was just wondering if there was anything I'm doing wrong? Or maybe something I'm not doing enough of? I'm going to ask a few questions below and I'd like it if you, the reader, would tell me how I'm doing and what I need to improve on.

1) Are the imagine lengths good? Too long, too short?

2) Is there anything that you'd like to see a part two of that doesn't have a part two?

3) Is there anything that I'm not doing enough of? (describing settings or characters, explaining certain situations, helping you understand what's going on, etc.)

4) Is there anything that I'm doing too much? (over emphasizing certain things that might not be important, over-using AUs that you might not enjoy, too much of one of the boys, etc.)

5) Is there anything that I haven't brought to the table that you'd like to see? (I do have some boundries; I won't do smut. Andy will write that if she's willing so ask her. I don't do roleplay where you're anybody other than just you. I don't do creepy shit like incest and stuff obviously)

6) Is there anything that you'd like to request me write specifically about a character? If so, feel free to ask me about it in the comments or in a private message.

As one last thing for me to ask, what would you like to know about me? I haven't put much in my account bio and I'm sure some people have some questions about my age or what grade I'm in or what my favorite color is. I can answer pretty much anything, but don't be weird and ask me if I'm a virgin or not because that's creepy af. Let's not veer too far from the trail, okay?

Anyways, that's all I need to ask. I'll be posting on the 5th, 15th, and 25th of each month at the very least from on. All feedback is appreciated (except for hate. And there's a difference between criticism and hate) so please don't hesitate to answer my questions. I'm asking to make your experience as a reader better.

Also, has anybody actually checked out TAP? It's that new app that Wattpad made, and it pisses me off. Firstly, you can't link your Wattpad account. There isn't a fanfiction genre, and you have to pay for certain features of the app. The whole thing bothers me, but I hope to write something on there one day. Should I though?

Happy reading,

Allie B.

S̶̘̖̭̗̹̠͔̍̓͋̅̍̿͒h̸̡̘̑͗͐͒̈́̑̏e̸̯̫̮̬̝̳͔̪͓͊̈̍̃̈́̾̂̚͝'̵̨̰̫̭̻̲͍͍͍̋͆̓̆̄̕s̶̘̥̜̟͓̏̾̄̊͝ ̶͉͇̪̬̹̰̺͒t̴̝͇̠̫̩́̐́r̸̡̛̟̤͉̳̟̈̽͐͊͒̔̕y̵̮͕̰̋̄̇͝i̴̦̭͈̼̱̞̋n̸̟̤̔̊̏̒̂̚̕g̵̳̀̾̈́̅̅ ̶̧̧̪̽̈͘̕ţ̷̞͉̱̙̎̆̊͂̀͆̑͆̕o̸͓̥̞͋͗͐ ̴̢̠͒s̷̠̅͂̂͑t̵̢͎̟̣͌̇̊̈́͠͝ò̶̹̤̗̠̳͜͜p̵̰̰̣͙̰͋͒̅́̚ ̶͇̣̮̼͇̪͈͔̅͌̐̌̌̏̽̈̕m̵̰̊͌̈́̔̂̾̈́͂͝é̸̱̰̤͓̟̈́̓͆̎̾.̷̫̹͖̈ ̸̣͙͕͂̿͑̋̏̽I̸̡̛͉̺̜̺̳͑̃͂͝t̶̩̲͆͆̐̒'̵̟̩̫̜͓̪̏̀̐̍̔ͅs̷͕̖͆̂̈́̍̓͘ ̵̲̽̉̒͗̚͝ẗ̴̡̢̘̠͚̫̝̝́͒̿̄̊̒͌͗ò̶̻͖̐́̋̈́͌̉͘o̷͎͖̦͎͕̼͐͑̐̽ ̷̨͓͎̼̣̻̒͝l̴̤̟͖͎̽̓͗͛̍̄̃a̴̝̓̐̔͘͘ṱ̸̨̩̮̻̺̈̍͑̈́e̷̬̮̹̼̦̹̒̿̋̇̑͜.̶̳̦̹̘͙͖̰͆͒̅͠