A/N Feedback time

I like to occasionally get feedback from you lovelies so that I know what I should be writing. These sort of things also give me the chance to inform you all of events coming up in the near future for me. So here we go. I've got three questions to ask. Comment your answers accordingly.

1) What would you like to see more of? (Jack, Mark, Septiplier, Anti, Dark, etc.)

2) What is an AU you want to see? (Anti, Dark, Googleplier, etc.)

3) Are there any imagines you want to see more parts of? (Subnautica, Undertale, and Priority are all going to get at least another part each)

Please make sure to answer each question if you can. And remember, imagine requests are always open. Feel free to PM me or leave a message on my message board.

Anywho, this is the part where I inform you of important shit. Continue if you dare...

Alrighty, so I will not be updating on the 25th. I know, I'm an awful person, but the next three weeks are stressful ones. As you all know, the school year is drawing to a close. As of May 15, Keystones have started. For those of you who don't take standardized tests, Keystones are the Pennsylvania state assessments that you are required to take when you take certain courses. You take the Algebra Keystones when you're in Algebra 1, the Biology Keystones when you're in biology, and the Literature Keystones when you take English 10. I'm taking the bio ones this year. I already passed my Algebra ones and lit isn't until next year.

Anywho, this week I have no tests to take at all. This week is prep week for finals. The 22nd and 23rd are my Keystone days. But with the end of the year come the spring concerts for band. I'm in brass ensemble, jazz band, concert band, and I play with the orchestra/band class for one of their songs. So basically, I have a concert the 18th, 22nd, 23rd, and then my little sister's concert is sometime this week. Not to mention I've got finals next week and the week after, then I've got to plan for what I'm going to do about marching band this summer, and graduation is happening in two weeks...I'm stressing.

So please, bear with me. There's no way I can manage all of this school stuff as well as keep a regular upload schedule. So I'll be posting an imagine later today, and then you probably won't be reading anymore of my imagines until the June 5. That's the Monday after I get out of school. I'll still be updating November (I've got that shit stockpiles like it's nobody's business) and I'll be sure to update while I'm in Oregon this summer, but please, don't give me hate. I have a life outside of Wattpad.

I hope that you can all understand.

Happy reading,

Allie B.