To The Love Of My Life

Dear Y/N,

There are times when I wake up and I don't think of you. I have a peaceful thirty seconds before remembering why I'm all alone in bed and I feel like I'm going to cry. I've stopped crying as much, luckily, but it still hurts as though it was a fresh wound. Just the thought of you is enough to bring me down.

I'm not writing this to make you feel like a bad person, per se. I'm writing this to let you know what you've done to me. Because I love you more than I ever have or ever will love anyone else and you took my love for granted. You cheated on me and when we argued you made me feel like it was my fault.

I've spent some time back in Cincinnati since you left. I went there feeling sad and depressed and now I'm leaving angry and depressed. Because I love you and you took me for granted and you made me feel bad about myself but you were the one who broke my heart.

I'm dropping out of college. You once told me that my YouTube career would never kick off, and I listened to you because I love you. But here I am, already at 50,000 subscribers and counting. Who knows, maybe I'll be the most famous and influential gaming YouTuber one day. I'll be sure to thank you for being the reason I'm not an engineer.

I guess the point of this is to tell you that it's all your fault but in a good way. Because I loved you and you didn't love me. So thank you for helping me pave the way to freedom. I'll see you later. Buh-bye.

Yours Truly,

Mark (aka Markiplier, not an engineer)

******
Short and stupid but ayeee I've been gone for a whole month who missed me <3

Hehe, so I'm still gonna be posting on the 30th but I figured why not post this? Lord knows I can't stick to schedules for the life of me.

Happy reading you little fuckers. Love ya,

Allie B.