Undertale (Part Two)

Mark warned the whole of Snowdin of the upcoming danger in mere minutes. Everybody threw their things into suitcases and booked it. Some people took the river person, some people started to just walk there, but within ten minutes, the town was empty. Mark made sure that everything was as secure as he could make it. He wasn't able to lock up the shop door, but he was able to close off the stairwell to the inn. He made sure every home was locked, every book in the library safe, and every last lifeform evacuated from the small town. He was securing the presents underneath the tree when he heard a voice, small and nervous, unaware of Mark's position in the town.

"This place seems really empty," the voice said, causing Mark to whip around and put up his fists. The human stood there with fear in his eyes, a plastic knife held tightly in his right hand. His hands were covered in powder, the remains of innocent creatures. Mark could feel fear tightening in his chest, but he stayed strong and stable.

"Put that away," Mark commanded calmly. "You don't want things to get too out of hand." The human seemed confused for a moment, looking down at his hand shakily. Horror flashed in his eyes for a moment, and he threw the knife to the ground. He frantically wiped his hands off on his pants in an attempt to get the white dust off of them.

"Jesus Christ," the human mumbled. "I need help. Please, how do you get out of here?" He looked to Mark desperately, his body trembling from the cold. His eyes were full of fear and confusion, unaware of what was happening around him. His expression changed suddenly, and he turned his head slightly to the side and whispered to himself, "Shut up."

"The only way out is through the barrier," Mark stated, moving his hand slowly towards his back pocket. If he could reach his phone and call Sans or Asgore, maybe even Undyne, he might be able to get out of Snowdin without a scratch.

"You...you're a human...did you fall down here too?" The human seemed genuinely curious, his eyes darting around the town in confusion and amazement.

"A while ago, yeah. I've been down here for a while." His hand was almost in his pocket.

"Wow. What's your name?" He could feel the screen against his fingers.

"Mark. You?"

"My name is Jack." He had it unlocked, his thumb over the keypad. The human - Jack - noticed it by now, his beautiful blue eyes turning red. He quickly picked up the knife as Mark began to run, throwing it after the red head. It barely grazed his cheek, but it stung like hell. It encouraged Mark to run faster, Jack following quickly behind him. He just had to make it to the skeletons' house, then he'd be safe. Just a little bit further...

Mark was tackled to the ground, forced on his back. The human straddled him into the snow, forcing Mark's hands above his head. The human held his knife right above Mark's face, drops of his blood already on the blade.

"That was so exhilarating!" Jack screeched in delight. His voice was layered with a higher, rougher voice. It was like nails against a chalkboard. "But alas, you're not as much fun as I thought you'd be. Perhaps it takes a bit more than a little chase to get me going these days, but hey, maybe I could keep you around a little longer."

"Oh please, I'm sure you'd much rather kill me," Mark stated through gritted teeth. He was terrified, the knife hovering just a few inches above his face. He needed to stall for time, just until Sans or Papyrus decided to step in and take care of the problem at hand.

"I must admit, killing you would be an absolute delight." Jack's eyes flashed from blue to red, the red full of anger and excitement, the blue full of terror and guilt. "To see the life fade from your eyes, the blood leak from your wounds...that's something you can't get out of these monsters. They're full of nothing but dust and money. But I wouldn't dare kill you. You're the only human in this wretched place, so you must be special. If I were to kill you, they'd have my head on a stick in no time." The world around the two of them became shrouded in snow, the flakes falling hard and fast. Jack paid no attention to it, continuing to ramble. "But if I kept you alive and used you like a...a hostage, of some sort, then I'd be guaranteed to live."

"That's some real solid thinking there." Jack didn't appreciate Mark's sarcastic tone, pressing the knife against his neck. He remained calm, the snow shrouding them a sure sign of rescue.

"I could keep you around and force you to do my killings for me. I'll force you to act as my slave, doing every last thing that I tell you. And when I say every last thing," he slipped a hand under Mark's shirt, "I mean every...last...thing." Fear began to build up in his chest again, the human's cold hands sending shivers down his body. Mark prayed for whichever skeleton brother was causing the snow to thicken to hurry the fuck up.

A bone shot from somewhere in the curtain of snow, knocking Jack off of Mark's body. The red head scrambled to his feet, barely getting a glimpse of Papyrus before he was whisked away by Sans, who held the collar of his jacket tightly. They retreated into the house, the door locked tightly behind them.

"This is all my fault," Sans mumbled, looking out the window. The world outside was clouded in snow, Papyrus's way of disorienting the human. "I'm so sorry bro..." He whipped around and faced Mark, his eyes dim. He took notice to the cut on his cheek and the terror in his eyes, approaching him cautiously. Mark ignored the skeleton, walking towards the window and peering out of it. The snow had cleared and all that was left was Papyrus, his gloved hands covering his mouth. He was looking at what appeared to be the human, a bone sticking through his lower body. He had blood trickling out of the corner of his mouth, his vibrant blue eyes wide in shock.

Mark didn't know what had gotten into him, but he rushed out the door and kicked the bone with all his might. It broke, and he carefully lowered the human, just far enough that he could take the bone out.

"This is going to hurt, bite down on this," Mark placed a clean cloth in Jack's mouth, gripping the bone's end. He pulled it out as quick as possible, wincing as he heard the human's shrieks of pain. Mark gave the human a few seconds to recover before lifting him up and bringing him into the skeletons' house. "Sans, lay down some towels and grab a pillow. Pap, I need you to get me some ice in a bag and a lot of bandages." They got the human laid down and ready to be worked on. The skeletons went upstairs to wait for Mark to be finished.

"Hey, hold on, alright? Here, eat some of this. It'll help you out a bit." Mark fed Jack some of the pie that he brought, allowing the human some relief. He held the ice over the wound as the pie did it's job, healing most of the damage. The human had tears leaking out of his eyes, his glasses nowhere to be seen. "Shh, it's okay. I've got you. Everything will be okay."

"Y-you need to help m-me...please," Jack said quietly, wincing at the effort. The towels below him were soaked in blood. "It's...It's too strong...I can't stop it...it'll be back soon...please help me..."

"I'm here for you. Just hang in there, we can get through this together. Just take deep breaths."

"N-no you don't understand."

"Don't understand what?"

"It's g-going to kill everyone."

"What?" Jack's eyes rolled up into the back of his head and he slumped back onto the pillow, leaving Mark and the two skeletons to wonder what the hell "it" really was.

******
A nice and shitty chapter. Sorry for the late update, Andy and I have both been helping our friend Meghan find the perfect birthday present for her boyfriend. And dear Lord is that child difficult.

I'll probably have another imagine up either tomorrow or Saturday depending on my plans.

Happy reading,

Allie B.

P.S. If any of you have any requests, feel free to comment of PM me! I'm open to everything except smut and roleplay!

I̵̫̮͓̦͔͖̗͓͂̔͐̽̊̽͊̓̌͝͝'̷̡̨̜̜̞̦͈̥̱̤͕͎̮͓͛̆͒̑͛͠ͅm̵̛͈̜͉̰̞̯̥̦̐̿͆͝ ̷̳̙̬͓̬̖͓̓̑́̎̽̂̏̔͜͝g̶̘̺̣̰̠̰͓̘͖̪̙͐̂̆͂̈́̓́͌̚͝è̶̗̘̩̼̞̻̤͚̞̙͓̤̫͔͛̌̒̄ẗ̵̺͔̙͎̭͉͇́̀͂̀͗̏͌͊̚ͅţ̷̢̺̹̺̞̰̤͙̘͈̟́̉̽͒̔̈͝i̶̱̩̣͐͆̈́͆̀̾̀̇́̌͛͘n̷̨̧̡̬͎͎̺̠̘̜̹̠͉̖̈́̎̾̀̓͆̐̏̚ģ̶̝͉̤̞̐̾͐̋͘͝ ̶̮̳̣͙̝̩̻̱͖͆̈́͑͗͗̄̈́̔̓̈́̍̒s̴͕̟̯̆̈ẗ̵̩͕͍̬̓̌̎͑̍̒r̶̥̆̃̈́̈̈́͊̒͂̎́̕͝͝ǫ̵̪̗͉̜͚̕ͅn̸̞͔͑̉̊̍̑͛̀̀̓͝ĝ̸̡̨̡̫̰̻͎͎̗͙̜̥͛́̏́͝ë̵̱̳̩͌͂̃̌̿r̸̞̳̥͉̦͊̍̿̽̐̒͌̅͛̋͊̾͝͠ͅ