Part 1

"What is wrong with her? Why is she avoiding me? Yeah I know that all this is new for her as it is for me but that does not mean we can't talk to each other... argghh.. oh man she is killing me" Vishant wondering around his clinic counter while mumbling to his self.
    "Is everything okay Shant?" Vicky    (Vishant best friend) asked him once he locked the clinic door
     "I guess so.. Anyway what make you to come to my clinic? If I'm not wrong I'm the one whom covering clinic today" Vishant questioned him back while pretending as reading his patient case report.
    "I'm here because your clinic attendance trying to avoid choas out there as all your patient getting impatient waiting for the doctor" Vicky said in serious tone while pointing his finger to Vishant.
     "Can you replace me here buddy? Since Nisha is on night off(off day after night shift) I'm planning to bring her out.. well you know some couple times out" Vicky rolled his eye without any word while taking the case report from Vishant while Vishant still talking
  "SHUT UP.. and out of my side Shant... I'm only letting you go because of Nisha...take care of her"Vicky said before Vishant out of the clinic door using staff exit.

        When Vishant reach home, Thanisha still sleeping in her room, he knock her room door and there is no reply from her. He knock again and heard footstep.
       "Hey... " Vishant whom tried to talk unable to complete his sentence as Thanisha open the door and went back to her bed before cover herself in blanket. Vishant whom still with his awkward reaction does not know how to approach her, he knock her her door again to make Thanisha awake and  he can have some conversation with her but her respond make him giggle..
   "Maa.. how many time I need to tell you don't bother me while im sleeping"she said in a drowsy mode which indicate she actually that much sleepy as cannot even realised that she is actually in her husband house not her parent house anymore.
    Vishant wanted to left the room but he stop when he saw Thanisha changed her sleeping position and her  mangalsutra (nuptial rope) exposed. Something make Vishant realise that he cannot make this situation continue,he should make a move to change this situation. No matter what he need make this happen