Part 42

"Do you really love me?"Vishant remove his blanket and turn to face her "It should be a statement Nisha not question" Vishant replied. "Is she statisfied your needs more than what I have did to you?" Vishant shrink his eyes and try to conclude the meaning of Thanisha question. "Who?" He asked while his face clearly shown he is confused.Vishant look at Thanisha whom sit up in bed facing her back to Vishant while he still lying there looking at her. "Don't pretend Shant... I know you having affair" Vishant gaze changes with her single sentence, his face turn red with anger. "WHAT THE HELL!!" Thanisha trembled hearing his voice and before she realise he stand infront of her with a burning gaze. "What the heck going on?! Me?! Affair?! How could you even think of it?!" Vishant shook Thanisha shoulder as shaking her body might change her mind. "Don't lie Shant... I know you having other women in your life beside me... don't show your fake love to..." Before she could finish Vishant raised his hand up as if want to hit her which make her stop talking, she looked at him and to his hand, he drop his hand back as realise that he almost hit his pregnant wife. "Why do you stop...go ahead...even if you hit me or slap me that won't cause me anymore pain, I felt as I have no more emotion" Thanisha sobbed. Vishant whom standing there become speechless, Thanisha saw him standing with a shock expression and taught it maybe because he is shocked that she known the thruth. "Do you think that I'm so cheap?! Only that much confident you have on me Nisha after been with me for almost 1 year...do you know that I have never able to even imagine another girl beside me instead of you? But you... how cloud you even able to think me in such a cheap way?! I don't deserve all this for my loyalty " Vishant kneeled on the floor sitting away from Thanisha while leaning towards the wall. "I try my best to believe you but all the evidence I get from.... " Thanisha stop talking when Vishant show his palm to Thanisha as ask her to stop talking.
    "Thats it... I'm done"Vishant voice out but before he could finish talking Thanisha interfere "I know this is how marriage going to end... you want to be free...then gave me divor..." Thanisha word stuck in her throat when saw Vishant gaze. "One more time you said that word... " Vishant point his finger as warning her. "I'm not going to explain my self or gave you what you expecting from me... Everything have limit including my patience...I will not touch you anymore until you gain trust on me. For the first time ever Nisha... you dissapointed me" Vishant talk make Thanisha cry even louder. "What is my fault Shant... you betrayed me only because I does not want to kill my baby...you gave more important to your dream instead of your own blood" Thanisha questioned him. "Shut up Nisha!! I did not BETRAYED you...You get that clear! Yea... I told you to abort the baby but do you have any idea how much I regret for that after that... I was not ready and that does not mean I will not want to have them, You will not understand that... for you I'm just a man whom sleep with you for sake of satisfaction"Vishant shouted at her. "Stop talking to me as that" Thanisha warn him. "Is it sounds vulgar? Then your taught of me with other women is not vulgarity is it?"Vishant questioned her which make her irritated. "Don't act innocent" Thanisha voice out which make Vishant push her on the bed with force and almost hurt her with his act. "Shut up and sleep" Vishant hit the room door with force which he always did everytime he is angry.

Thanisha and Vishant stop communicating after that night. Thanisha started to work,she do feel exhausted at times were sometime she fall asleep on sofa even while sitting. It been exactly 7 months of pregnancy were mostly she cannot sleep at nights and her back pain getting worse.
Vishant only meet Thanisha during sleeping time as he does'nt allowed Thanisha to sleep in separate room but he didn't communicate with her at all. Vishant managed to request not to do oncall anymore so that he can be at home at nights observing Thanisha. He often see her sitting on bed or holding her back, at times he felt as want to hold her, massage her back but his ego stop him from doing. Vishant always buy fruits,vitamin and supplement but will  ask Vicky to pass it to Thanisha instead of him, considering his self respect and ego.

   Days and weeks pass,Thanisha's voice can only been heard whenever Akshaya and Vicky at home,most of the time Thanisha will request Akshaya stay over as she does not want to share the same room with Vishant as he don't allowed her to use different room. Sometime Thanisha felt irritated with Vishant cold behaviour, he act as if all the happening is her fault not his. The only time they meet up is only during sleeping time and that only will happen if Akshaya went back home.
  "Isha...Shant look frustrated nowdays even if he tries to cover up I can clearly see that" Akshaya told Thanisha as she can sense alot of difference for the Vishant whom she saw at airport and the one now.
   "Akshi...what he did is wrong he should felt guilty instead of making me felt as if I'm the one who did that mistake..  there is no sense of guilt in his gaze" Thanisha complain to her. "Maybe he did not do anything wrong... you know Isha.. the first time I saw him in airport, the first word I heard from him is 'where is Nisha' the way his eye search for you clearly show he love you Isha"Akshaya explained to her as she felt that Thanisha is making a wrong decision. "Whatever Akshi.." Akshaya shook as head as she cannot make her understand and she know Thanisha is stubborn and egoist, until she think what she doing is right,she wont gave up or apologise.
    Akshaya saw Vishant walk in to living hall. "How is you back pain Isha?"she purposely asked Thanisha so that she can find way to make them talk. "It's getting worse day by day"Thanisha said wihout realising that Vishant is actually taking some medical book behind her which placed in the book rack in living hall. He pretend as if does not hear that.
"Oh my god... Isha you leg swollen until I can see the blue black line" Akshaya whom shock to see her leg burst out.
     Vishant felt worried listening to Akshaya description about Thanisha leg. "Shant... It's swollen anything we can do for this?" Thanisha shock to hear that Akshaya mentioning his name, she look at Akshaya whom smiling secretly and gave a dead look. Vishant does not know that Akshaya knows everything about their problem,Akshaya pretend as if she knows nothing as well. "Ointment,little massage  and hot pack will help"Vishant immediately responsed. "Okay... but I'm getting late for my family dinner... I will get the oinment and hot water can help me apply to your pregnant wife here" Akshaya smirk while looking at Thanisha whom staring at Akshaya as if going to swallow her alive. "Hmmm... can.. why not?"Vishant said even he is angry with Thanisha but looking at her sitting and sleeping in uncomfortable position makes him felt bad.
    Akshaya left them when saw Vishant sat on the sofa where Thanisha sitting. Vishant saw Akshaya left "lie down"he said shortly. "She left already...I can do it my self" Vishant look at Thanisha whom refusing his help. "I say lie down"Vishant instructed again and Thanisha lie on the sofa slowly looking at his gaze, he hold her leg and place it on his lap. His expression change seeing Thanisha both leg which swollen and her veins look green. "Ouch.."Thanisha scream in pain when Vishant apply pressure to her legs. "For awhile"Vishant said shortly, that is how he is communicating nowdays. He apply ointment and start massage her leg gently and he realised Thanisha moaned, she try to cover her mouth but she cannot. He apply warm pack with gently pressure to relieved the pain, somehow he felt happy that he actually able to make her pain relieved. Vishant felt pitty to look at her tired face and swollen legs. It's already 7 months but she still working and handling household works.
    Vishant saw her slowly doze off even when he still massaging. He looked at her sleeping and he  gently touch her baby bump "be good.. don't trouble your mummy" he said slowly and smile as this is the first time he talk to the babies but he always saw Thanisha doing it especially at night where she think he was sleeping. There is time were she begged the babies to rest and he really feel funny hearing it, sometime he try really hard not laugh.
    He remember 2 days back when he realise Thanisha is not in the bed around 1 am,he came down to search her and he saw Thanisha eating cheese cake while moaning with every bite she took. Vishant actually heard her talking to the baby after she back from work complaining that she cannot find cheese cake without realising that he whom just finish showering heard that as well but he pretend as if he didn't hear it. So he decide to buy for her one and able to get but he request Vicky to pass it to her. By the time Vicky drop by it's already 9pm so Vicky advised her to ate it tomorrow but she sneak out of bed at middle of the night just to eat it.Thanisha move slightly which make him back to reality. He slowly get up from sofa and let her sleep there,he left her in living hall after adjusting the fan and place a small pillow beside her.