Part 17

"Oh! oh.. chill"Vishant said while manage to hold Thanisha whom almost hit him with iron rod.
Thanisha open her eyes and widen it when saw Vishant standing infront of her while one hand holding the iron rod firmly."Surp...." Vishant unable to complete his sentence when Thanisha drop the rod and rushed toward him and hug him so thightly and cry. Vishant felt guilty to make her scared. He tried to call her but her phone been switch off and he does not have his key as well.
  "Shhhh..I'm sorry baby.."Vishant consoled her and hug her back gently and pat her shoulder before hold her to make her facing him and wipe her eyes. "Miss you..." he whispered before place a soft kiss on her cheek.
"You came early? You said 2 days more..." Thanisha asked slowly while wipe her face and smile. "I thought you will be happy"Vishant said with a frown on his face.
"I am happy... just curios to know" Thanisha asked again. "Oh... okay... It's secret... come near... "Vishant said before Thanisha move near him and pay attention to his talk. "I told them my grandmother is sick.. and wanted to see me before anything happen to her"he added before he burst into laugh.
"You are so bad... what if something really happened to her"Thanisha asked after she stop chuckled. "Nothing will happen to someone whom already pass away sweetie"Vishant replied and both of them burst into laugh again. "Anyway my presentation and talk had been completed on the first 2 days, all this while I'm just listening to others talk and presentation" he added.
       " Go and shower, I will prepare breakfast for you"Thanisha said before rushing into kitchen but stopped by Vishant. "Nisha.. it's only 6.15 am..  maybe I will shower and we get back to sleep and we wake up later then eat something.I'm not hungry anyway..."Vishant suggest since he is tired. "Okay..."Thanisha agreed without arguing as she can clearly see his tired face.

      Vishant wake up and saw Thanisha not by his side,the wall clock show it's already 2pm. He saw his room door opening and he pretend to be asleep. "Shant... it's 2 pm already.. wake up,take your lunch first then you can continue sleeping"Thanisha wake him for few times but no response. She decide to let him sleep as he don't get enough sleep most of the time, when she want to make a move Vishant hold her wrist and pull her towards him which make her fall on the bed. "Le.. let me go"Thanisha voice started to tremble while Vishant hug her tight and place his lips on her neck and shoulder. His hug get more tighter and firm,he started to pull her dress sleeve down. "Please..Let me go Shant!"Thanisha said again and start pushing him but this time her voice tone increased which make Vishant realised that he is not doing the right thing. He released her from his hug and manage to control his self. "I'm sorry..."Vishant said slowly. Thanisha get up and arrange her cloth and her messy hair, he can see her gasping for breathing. "No..I'm sorry"Thanisha said while rushed towards his room door "Lunch is on the table.. call me once you finish showered" she added before step out but Vishant voice stop her "Nisha...I thought I have given you enough time, still cannot accept the fact?", Thanisha left his room without any answer. Sometime she really does not know how to behave, she emotionally able to accept him but not physically. She know that she is not doing the right thing as a wife and cannot continue doing it for so long,no matter what Vishant is her husband and he have all the rights on her.