Part 7

"Wow... I  taught only simple cooking but does not look that simple" Thanisha get shocked again when heard sudden voice behind her were she almost drop the glass mug she holding.
   "Can you stop doing this to me  doctor?" Thanisha finally spoke out as annoyed by Vishant habit of making  her shock at bad timing.
  "Oh my god... you really know how to speak fluently?" Thanisha give Vishant a weird look and realise that this is a very first time she speak to him confidently. "This is what I wanted from you Nisha,be yourself. I know all this is new for you as it is for me, we need to manage all this. I don't believe in love before marriage that is the reason I didn't approach you for proposal. Lets explore each other sweetie" Vishant said while hugging her from back and carresing her hand slowly. He can feel Thanisha getting tensed by his touch and she look uncomfortable. Vishant released his hug "so shall we?", he asked Thanisha to break the silence between them.
   Thanisha looked at Vishant, her expression make Vishant realised that she is asking about something.Vishant immediately answered "My innocent girl, i mean shall we start eating? I'm starving since morning" Thanisha nodded her head.
   Both of them started to eat silently, Vishant realised that Thanisha is thinking deeply and just playing with her food while looking at her water glass. "Dining table is not reading table for you to think Nisha" Vishant voice make Thanisha realise her present.
    Vishant start eating his food in silent, the food so tasty until he does not want to bother about his surrounding. Once awhile Thanisha look at him eating silently but with full of interest which make her felt happy without no reason. " Should I tell him that I don't want to continue this wedding? Will I hurt him? How long more I need to go through this?" Thanisha mind started to think again.

      "Dr.Vishant, how many mcg/kg of dopamine you want to run?" staff nurse (SN)Evelyn ask him while Vishant trying to intubate his patient. "10 mcg/kg"he answered shortly. "Did any one called ICU yet for the bed, we cannot wait anymore"Dr.David one of the medical team doctor start questioning. "We did doctor but unable to get.." before the staff nurse complete her sentence. "We need yankuer suction here! He is having haemotesis, I cannot see the airway" Vishant said in loud yet calm tone.
"Dr Vishant give me some space for awhile, SN Ray said before took over Vishant place and start suctioning the blood from patient mouth "Doctor, I will do suction continously and you try to insert the tube" Ray said and give Vishant space and Vishant follow her instruction. "It's in!" Vishant exclaimed. "We able to get the bed" Sn evelyn said at the same time. Finally Vishant able to sigh with relived from the stress situation which he encounter early in his shift"."Shant I will take over the airway,you can continued your ward rounds,anyway I will be ending my shift soon" David said and Vishant agreed. "Awesome job friends" Vishant said while giving highfive to SN Ray and Evelyn before rush out of the ward for rounds at another ward.
   "Whats that doctor name again Ray?"Jacklyn ask with curious looking at Vishant whom rushing to another ward "Oh..its our new Medical resident, Dr.Vishant. You have not meet him before is it?" Ray ask while completing few necessary documnt work. " I'm just back from 3 week annual leave"Jacklyn said while searching something in contact list folder. "But he is been here for almost 3 months" Ray say before went to medication room. "Thats why I'm wondering, how do I missed him for 3 months" Jacklyn questioning to herself . She really started to admire him at first look. "Okay lets see how much time I need to spend to make him go crazy on me. No guy can resist me anyway" Jacklyn monologue to herself.