Part 52

Thanisha look at her side and saw Vishant sleeping soundly, she know he is tired with all the event. She tried to sit up on her bed slowly as she cannot bear with the dull back pain that radiating to her abdomen. " Relax Nisha...you still got 2 more weeks for the delivery date...it maybe just false alarm" Thanisha try to calm her self and move slowly to find a comfortable position and she saw Vishant move slowly in his sleep and grab her hand. She can hear him mumbling something in medical term in his sleep. "Sshhh...sleep shant" Thanisha whisper to make him allay and brush his hair with her finger softly. She does not want him to be awake as she know he will not back to sleep again until she feel better.

     "Not sleepy?" A voice stop Akshaya before she manage to open the fridge but she pretend as if she did not hear it. "Do you think I'm talking to the wall?" Vicky ask while leaning against the fridge while Akshaya gulping the ice water as she is having excressive thirst. " I am aski..."Vicky pause his sentence when Akshaya start coughing.  Vicky tap her back to make her better and she distance her self from him. "I' M JUST HELPING" Akshaya gave a dead stare to Vicky as she know that he is literally raising his voice tone. "I did not ask you for any favour and don't touch me for any reason, I felt so disgust whenever I need to have contact with you" Vicky stumbled with Akshaya response. "I felt so dirty whenever I know that you have actually touched me without my permission... its gross that you have actually take advantage on me twice. Do you know how its feel to see hickey on you body from a person that you have no relationship with?" Akshaya express her feel while holding back her tears.
"Oh really?! Then explain this?" Vicky said in an annoying tone before unbotton his shirt and show a scartch mark on his chest. "You are the one whom start making move before you even got all that marks from me... do you know something how hard I tried to hold back on that day when you having a spike of temperature. I only unbotton your shirt halfway but I manage to stop, you are the one that being aggresive and leave all this permanent mark on my body with your nails and teeth.Do I complain?" Akshaya tears drop listening to Vicky's talk. " I have no idea all this thing happen, I am not on my sound mind,you gave me medicine and I'm not very sure what happen there after but you are alert, why don't you stop? Or push me away rather than having physical contact with me?" Akshaya question back while grabbing his shirt which exposing his chest and abdomen. "Stop it Akshi! I did not have any kind of intimate contact with you that day,I back off when I realise you acting wild as I know it's not the normal you, the hickeys it's my only act, I push you back to bed and you fall asleep very fast after. Stop judging and blaming me for no reason, if I want I would have leave you in the hotel room itself as I wake up 3 hours earlier than you. I did'nt do that and yea...you should be feeling 'disgust' on my act" Vicky grab her shoulder and push her away from him before her back hit the fridge door but she manage to balance. Vicky left Akshaya in silence before claiming up staircase in anger, and slam the room door slight louder which make Vishant whom sleeping in next door awake.
    "Nisha?! You okay?" Vishant whom awake realise Thanisha whom sitting on their bed look pale and perspiring.
"I' m having a very bad back pain and this is so new to me... maybe I'm tired" Thanisha try to sound calm but her pain is getting more severe as time goes by. "You having contraction?!" Vishant question in shock and try to feel her abdomen and he can feel the contraction every 50 second. " Damn Nisha... you are having contraction...we are going to hospital now" Vishant try to maintain clamness but he know he can' t control his anxiety for too long especially when Thanisha facial grimmace clearly indicating she is in pain. He ran out and knock the next room door and he is actually glad that Vicky and Akshaya agree to stay overnight after the function as it late night. "WHAT?!" Vicky open the door with angry face and realise that it is Vishant not Akshaya. " Vicky...to hospital now!" Vishant said shortly as he could not find any other word or sentence. "Why? They call back you?" Vicky questioned again and look confused with Vishant expression. "No! Nisha" Vishant just able to say those words. "Okay..okay I understand... I will drive and you prepare Nisha get Akshi to help you" Vicky gave a clear instruction before Vishant ran back to his room.
"You changed?" Vishant questioned to Thanisha whom trying to lean back to bed. Thanisha just nodded her head while trying to smile. Vishant ran to their cupboard and grab Thanisha clothing and stuffed in some other thing. "Sha...Shant" Thanisha called Vishant while sitting on the edge of their bed. Vishant ran back to her and knee down infront of her. " Yes.. sweetheart...you okay?" Vishant ask slowly. Thanisha tap his shoulder and brush his hair softly "be calm ok? Always maintain you calmness...I need your calmness more,that whats make me confident"Vishant nodd his head slowly. "Love you" Thanisha whisper loud enough to be heard by Vishant. He hug her gently "I will try my best Nisha" Vishant said while hug her more closely and they heard the knocking sound and Akshaya ran towards Thanisha. "You okay Isha... inhale exhale okay?" Akshaya try to make Thanisha better and she do feel awkward at that moment since she is the only one there without any medical knowledge and can't help much.
  "Guys shall we?" Vicky came in just a moment later. Akshaya carry Thanisha things and Vicky rush down first to unlock the door and start the car while Akshaya follow behind him followed by Thanisha accompanied by Vishant whom watching her step closely.He felt very uncomfortable to let Thanisha walk but he left with no option as his stubborn wife refused to be carried by him.

Author note:
Sorry for the too late update,will try to do it more frequently after this. Thanks for the support and feedback. Keep voting, really appreciate it. Thank you dear awesome reader's.