Part 20

It's 3 am and Vishant is not back home yet, she tried to call him since 9pm but his phone been switched off. She lie down in his bed while waiting for him to come back and her tired eyes start to close.
   She awake when realise a warm hand touching her. She open her eyes and saw Vishant by her side looking deep into her eye. She grab his shirt and pull him near her before hug him tightly. "I'm sorry... I'm really sorry..."Thanisha sob while hug him. "I'm sor..."Vishant word stop when suddenly Thanisha kiss him on the cheek for the very first time. He placed a soft kiss again on her cheek and gently release her hug. "What's wrong?"Thanisha asked looking his amusement changed into dissapointment. "Sorry Nisha... I does not want you to force your self... I am very sorry that I yelled at you yesterday,just that I cannot digest the fact the people start thinking that you and Vicky as couple.. thank god he does not know this if not...."Vishant stop talking when Thanisha placed her finger in his lips asking him to remain silent.
  "Shhh...just think all this never happened... you look tired , get sleep, are you working tomorrow?"Thanisha asked. "Yea.. since its weekend, only half day" Vishant replied before Thanisha hug him again. "Then sleep..."Thanisha whispered and play with his hair and she realised he fall asleep so fast.

       "Nisha...Nisha... wake up..." Vishant callee her while looking for his watch. "Hmm.."Thanisha  wrap herself back in blanket back. Vishant saw her snugged back. "Hey...wake up sleeping beauty"Vishant lie down beside her while removing her blanket. "Your perfume smell make me mesmerised"Thanisha said before turn face him. "Why are you wearing t-shirt for work?" Thanish questioned him.
"It's weekend dear..no need to be formal on weekend"Vishant said while cuddle her. He saw Thanisha blushing. "You getting late to work Shant" Thanisha remind him. "I will be back soon....get ready for today" Vishant smirk at her before get up from bed. Thanisha covered her face using blanket. Vishant left with a wide smile on his face finally he felt a big barrier between them is vanished.

    " Michelle.. make sure the scan is done by today. I know it's weekend but please make it done by today so we can plan futher treatment for him" Vishant request to the nurse incharge of his patient. "Don't worry Dr.Vishant, scan will be at 11 am today" a familiar voice approach from behind him. "Thank you Jacklyn... and sorry about yesterday" Vishant apologise to her since he behave slightly rude yesterday. "It's okay.. there is nothing to sorry about. I heard that girl husband is a doctor so I assume it is Dr.Vicky since they look so close to each other" Jacklyn explain but deep in her, she is happy as Vishant apologise to her,this indicate that he does not want to hurt her as from Jacklyn point of view.
   "Yea... that girl is Thanisha and that doctor she married to is none other than ME", Jacklyn get shock of her life listening to Vishant explaination.She cannot hear any other words that Vishant saying. "You married??" Jacklyn questioned again still in her shock mode. "Yea.. if Nisha is my Wife its mean I'm married right Jacklyn?" Vishant chuckled after explaination.
"Got to doctor..." Jacklyn said and move immediately and try to digest all the word that Vishant mentioned and she felt her heartache.
"Nisha... you get him first but he will be with me until my last day" Jacklyn make a owe to herself to make Thanisha out from Vishant life forever.