Part 12

Thanisha broke the silence which occupied them "I need time.."
"I did not ask you whether you need time or not Nisha...I'm just asking do you have any feeling on me for this past 3 months...yes or no... as simple as that"Vishant questioned her again which really make her embraced.
   "It's complicated..." Thanisha try to explain but Vishant expression make her worried, she unable to speak anymore word. "So.. I will take it as no"Vishant conclude the situation with a master plan in his mind.
Thanisha nodded her head as sign of no," I did not mean that... I just cannot define my feeling towards you but you make me felt comfort..."Thanisha cover her mouth using her hand and does not want to speak any other words  realising she almost talk something which could make her embraced."I'm listening..."Vishant said while moving close to her. His movement make Thanisha to move inward and he pinned her to the sofa while firmly holding her both shoudler.
"I.. I ... need..so..some ti..time" Thanisha voice trembled as Vishant face getting more near to her until she can feel his warm breath on her face. She started to feel her heart beat is increasing while her eyes stick on him. She immediately close her eyes tight does not want to see his next evil act. A naughty smile appeared on his face and he slowly kissed her forehead before whispering "I will wait for a positive reply sweetheart....my love for you is infinity" he moved away from there before give another kiss on her cheek and Thanisha stayed on her position with her red cheek and nose.
" Shall we go for dinner today?" Vishant voice make her back to reality. "Le.. let me check your temperature first"Thanisha said before rushed to his room to get the thermometer at the same time to avoid Vishant realise that she is actually blushing. She saw her self in mirrow and started to smile on her own. "I think this what people say 'i get butterflies when he beside me'... I wonder how he make me feel for him which others cannot" Thanisha keep talking to her self before heard Vishant calling out loud.
"Enough dreaming about me baby... the real me still down here waiting for your attention". Thanisha hit her forehead gently before going back to him.

   "Is that Vishant with that lady in that lift?"Jacklyn questioned her self while her other friends talking and giggling while having their dinner at a fine dine restaurant. "How many guy she want to own..that day she talking and giggling with Dr.Vicky they seem so close to each other, today with this handsome hunk.What does she thinking of her self " Jacklyn cursing Thanisha in her mind. She get more irritated when she saw Vishant treating her well, he keep talking while she just nodding her head and laugh at times. "She is nothing if compare to me... she does not have a model figure like me... her colour not so fair like me..." Jacklyn start scanning Thanisha from head to toe. She start having her criminal idea to spoil their date. She slowly get up after excuses her self and goes toward ladies room which need to pass their table at the same time  the waiter bring in the appetizer, Jacklyn pretend to slip and push the waiter where the hot soup spill on the table and a portion of it on Thanisha hand. Thanisha excruarting in pain and Vishant get more panic. "What the hell!!"he yelled to the waiter and look toward Jacklyn. "I'm sorry about that Dr.Vishant"Jacklyn pretend to be sorry and on inside she felt happy that her plan goes the way she planned.Vishant whom almost lost his control able to calm down him self when he realised that he should not behave as this in public. He still maintain his calmness but his face clearly show that he tensed up " are you okay Nisha?"Vishant ask ignoring all the people around him and blowing her hand softly. "I'm so sorry Dr.Shant" Jacklyn tried to seek attention from him.
"It's okay.. accident do happen" Vishant said shortly not to make the situation worsen. The waiter apologise to Vishant and Thanisha for the accident and they forgive him as well.
  "You are Jacklyn right?" Vishant ask while one hand holding Thanisha wrist gently. "Yes... I thaught you won't recognise me without uniform" Jacklyn replied with a fake smile on her face and Vishant smile and continue with the conversation were he noted Thanisa getting irritated " I have a very good memory power you know". Both of them start talking while Vishant only become passive listener since his main intention just to make Thanisha jealous.
"If you don't mind can you excuse me for awhile, I need to go back home it's getting late"Thanisha said before getting up from her seat. "Yea.. sure.. see u later and sorry" Jacklyn said shortly and continued talking with Vishant which make her more irritated. " See you soon " Vishant replied and smirk before Thanisha moved away from there.Vishant left after few minutes apart.