Part 38

"Why suddenly you got conference for 1 month?" Thanisha asked.Vishant turned and look at her whom sleeping beside him facing her back. "I though you don't want to see me?" Vishant answered make Thanisha feel bad. She close her eye tightly, the way Vishant told her is like it's her fault and he is innocent. Vishant felt the tensed and he does not want to make this evening pass with argument.
  "Joking Nisha... it just that my consultant keep asking me to attend few conference according to him, it will help me to upgrade myself" Vishant explained while Thanisha nodd her head still facing her back to Vishant. A moment of silent pass until Thanisha sit up and take a deep breath.
     "What happen?"Vishant get panic seeing Thanisha excruciate. "No...nothing..."Thanisha explained and wanted to lie down again. "Nisha...please tell what happened... you having pain?" Vishant questioned again while his expression clearly show he is worried. "I'm fine... it just that babies kicking... they are very active at night" Thanisha said while rubbing her baby bump and tried to turn slowly so she can go back to sleep. "Can I feel? If you don't mind" Vishant request as if she is a third person. Thanisha nodd her head and turn towards him.
      "OMG!! They really kick so hard... Do they do it all the time?" Vishant question again with excitment. He does not how to react, thinking that part of him is actually growing healthier and stronger day by day. "Yea... they are weird actually...they will be sleeping and resting everytime when I'm active but when I get tired and wanted to sleep... thats the time they are mostly active"Vishant heard with full attention "Is it so difficult Nisha" Vishant questioned, he felt that he is helpless and cannot help her overcome it until delivery. "No... they will never been a burden to me" Thanisha said and Vishant stunned. While Thanisha talking, he placed his ear on the baby bump as trying to hear the sound, Thanisha get shock as this is the first time he doing this and she felt awkward "what are you doing?" Thanisha start questioning. "What do you think I'm doing?" Vishant questioned back. "Am I pressing to hard? Or do I causing you any discomfort?"Vishant ask slowly looking at her while still remain in same position. "No..." Thanisha said slowly and she was touched to see her husband actually caring about their babies. She does not know whether he is acting or he really do change. She smile looking at him smiling when he felt the babies kicking and moving, she pat his hair slowly.
      Vishant realise she started patting his hair gently which she usually do whenever he hug her or whenever she felt comfortable. "I miss you Nisha" Vishant whispered. "Sorry.. you say something?" Thanisha questioned when she heard Vishant voice saying something. "Nothing..." Vishant said back to his side of bed even if he want to be in that position as long as possible but he does not want Thanisha to have back pain. She cannot lie on the same position for long time. "Sleep well... Vicky will fetch us tomorrow at 5 am" Vishant remind her. "Why Vicky? I can drop you right?" Thanisha questioned as she does not want to bother Vicky earlier in morning. "You are not driving and thats final" Vishant said firmly but in soft tone. Thanisha just remain silent as she is too tired to argue. Everything in her life look perfect, every single thing except Jacklyn. Thinking about Vishant and Jacklyn make her blood boiled, Jacklyn is the main reason for their family problem but Thanisha remind her self, she cannot blame only Jacklyn, it's Vishant fault as well.

      "Bro... if you free later in evening can bring me to temple?" Thanisha request to Vicky while driving back after drop Vishant at airport. Thanisha felt distrubed after Vishant left, the gaze he gave her before entering the departure gate make her frustrated. Thanisha still felt her lips warm as effect from the kiss that he gave her while Vicky when to park the car at airport, he gave a very quick yet passionate kiss until she cannot stop him, his kiss make her felt as  nothing change all remain same but she knows thats not true.
    "This evening maybe around 6... I will try to come earlier if possible" Vicky voice bring her to reality. "Hmmm okay.. try to come if cannot then it's okay.. no issue"Thanisha assure him. "No.. anything for you sissy" Vicky said with a warm smile while still driving. "Vicky my bestie is actually coming back for her summer holiday next week from Europe...maybe you guys can meet up.." Thanisha said with a naughty smile. "Your bestie? Do you have one?" Thanisha eye widen "why do you think I cannot make friend is it?"Thanisha questioned back. "No.. did not mean that way,just that I have not see any of you so called 'bestie' even in your wedding" Vicky replied.
"It' s because she is studying bussiness course in Europe and that time she cannot make it to my wedding, even I have not meet her for 2 and half years already" Thanisha replied. Vicky just nodd his head ignoring about the issue. "Do you want to meet her?" Thanisha questioned again which make Vicky shock. "Don't be silly... of course I will meet my sister bestfriend" Vicky replied pretending as he don't get the real meaning of what Thanisha trying to say. Thanisha just smiled, she knows Vicky trying to cover up.

      'I have reached safely.tc.If any issue contact me using this number,just missed call i will get back to you'       
      Thanisha read the text and save Vishant number.She missed him but this is actually a way for her to learn how life will be if Vishant not by her side.