Part 50

"Hello..." Vishant heard that voice through his phone at 1 am. "Yes.. Dr.Vishant here,anything?" Vishant answer in whisper mode considering Thanisha who sleeping beside him. "Sorry to bother... I'm Jacklyn here" Vishant shock to hear that and at the same time he worried that Thanisha will find out about this, even he knows that he doing this for their goodness but he still felt guilty as he is doing this without Thanisha consent. "Hello.." Jacklyn voice make Vishant back to reality. He sneak out from bed without distrubing Thanisha whom sleeping by his side and slowly open their balcony door. "What's the issue Jacklyn?" Vishant ask as if he is concern but his facial expression clearly show that he is disgust to hear her voice. "I cannot sleep thinking that I had cause trouble in your life Shant" Jacklyn voice out her fake concern which make Vishant punch the balcony rail and regret about it later. "Don't keep thinking about it... we can find a solution for it soon" Vishant said with a purpose. "Solution? How?" Jacklyn questioned again with tensed voice.
"You will know eventually my dear" Jacklyn get more worried with the way of Vishant communicating with her. "Is everything okay?"Jacklyn question make Vishant realise that his sacrastic reply could make his plan flop. "Ofcourse everything is okay when you are by my side"Vishant started his sweet talk with irritated facial expression. "Sorry Jacklyn I need rest... its been a very long day... see you soon" Vishant tried to end the conversation as he started to worried that he might spoil his plan as he getting annoyed each and every second by hearing Jacklyn voice. "Mis..." Jacklyn heard the sound of line been disconnected which make her unable to complete her sentences."Miss you Shant.... but i will never be missing you...you are mine" Jacklyn said while facing her phone.

  "WHAT?!" Thanisha shout when Vishant turn and jump out looking at her whom standing behind him. Vishant started to panick as he realise that Thanisha may had heard him talking to Jacklyn  "No..nothing... why are.. I mean when... did you come?" Vishant voice trembled questioning Thanisha. "When you say... see you soon"Thanisha replied while getting near him and place her finger on his chest just to make him calm down as she can sense the shock that she had cause to him."That' s all' Vishant look into Thanisha' s eyes with a question mark."Yea... why?" Thanisha questioned back as she can feel there is something weird with his act. Vishant shook his head as indicating nothing. "Is everything okay?"Vishant replied Thanisha question with his smile. "Why are you awake my dear angel?"Vishant try to change the topic. "Because the babies are so active at the night as their father, instead of sleeping they are playing" Thanisha look at Vishant whom looking into her eye as if he trying to figure out something. "Why are you looking at me as that?" Vishant smile while rest his back on the balcony rail and pull Thanisha towards him before place his forehead on her forehead. "I Love you Nisha....I cannot believe that a girl I admire on my first sight,the one whom does not have any feelings toward me upon our wedding, the wife whom doesnt even let her husband touch her during our early wedding...going through alot of difficulties,day and night putting herself in danger just to give a heir to our family...I really appreciate it Nisha" Vishant confess his feeling and appreciation which make Thanisha stunned.
Thanisha laugh slowly but it turn into tears "Can you stop being so emotional Shant... I don't know who is pregnant now...you or me?" Thanisha said while try to stop crying. "Love always make a miracle to life" Vishant whispered to her ears while wipe her tears with his thumb. "No matter what happen in future... Just remember one thing Nisha... I WILL NEVER...EVER LETTING YOU DOWN" Vishant pressed on his word and kissed Thanisha forehead slowly with passion. " why are you acting weird Shant.. Stop making me worry" Thanisha voice out her concern as she started to worry with Vishant talk."Haha... sweetheart I'm just telling you... not scaring you" Vishant replied with smile but he know that he really mean it.

  "It's all the decoration things arrived?"Vicky questioned Akshaya while ticking the checklist he holding in his hand. "I have not check it yet" Akshaya replied his question with no interest. "Did not checked?? Who are you expecting to check it for you?"Vicky raise his voice but he know he is not angry because of the decoration item,he is actually angry with the way Akshaya responding to him. "Don't raise your voice to me! You have no rights to do so" Akshaya shouted back to him and Vicky can see her eyes tear. "Whatever!" He moved away from her as he know that he is only making the situation bad.
"Isha... I'm not feeling very well, can I have a nap for awhile" Akshaya seek permission from Thanisha but Vishant whom heard this interrupted. "Of course Akshi... but whats wrong with you looking palor and more weak nowdays?" Vishant questioned her while placing dorsum of his hand on Akshaya forehead to feel for temperature. "Maybe work stress..."Akshaya said slowly. "Nisha.. looks like she having spike of temperature, Vicky help me get the thermometer from my room on the first aid kit" Vishant said while instructing Vicky. "No need Shant.. I will be okay... just need rest" Akshaya said before move away from there. "She is behaving weird nowdays... I felt as if she hiding something" Thanisha said looking at Vishant and Vicky. Vicky pretend as if he does not know the source while Vishant just raise his eyebrows ."No idea" Vicky and Vishant said together and laughed. They started to continue the conversation and Vishant seem to be very excited for the baby shower. Vicky tried his best to stay focus but his mind keep reminding him about Akshaya.

   Vicky open the room door and saw Akshaya sleeping. He sneak towards her slowly with a thermoscan in his hand to measure her temperature. He place it softly in her ear and Akshaya started to move and Vicky freeze for a moment. "39.8°C... OMG..." Vicky shock to see the temperature result. "Akshaya.... wake up... Akshi" Vicky wake her up slowly. "What?"Akshaya asked the moment she open her eye and realise Vicky is there. "Call Isha...and please go out... I hate you Vicky" Akshaya try to talk but her voice is slow and weak. "It's okay... You can continued to hate me later... you got entire life for that...take this medication first" Vicky hold her firmly and make her sat on the bed while force her to take medication and manage to feed her the medication. "Can you call Isha in..."Akshaya ask while place her head on Vicky shoulder as he does not allowed her to lie back immediately after medication. "I wanted to call her but Shant take her out to buy some things... you sleep first.. the medication can make you drowsy"Vicky said while help her to lie down and he realise she already asleep. He tried to get out of bed but Akshaya whom drowsy manage to pull him back and he fell on the bed. He move closer to her and she pull him more closer. "I'm col..cold" Akshaya voice stumbled while her eyes still close and Vicky hug her back while place a soft kiss on her cheek and she responsed back placing another kiss on his lips. Vicky felt temptated, he start placing another kiss on her neck and Akshaya mouned. He pull down her sleeve slowly and Akshaya did not oppose.Vicky pull the blanket to cover both of them while still hugging her.

"How's are you feeling now?" Vishant questioned when saw Akshaya walking down the stairs slowly while covering herself in blanket. "Come Akshi... take some light supper" Thanisha invited her. "I don't feel like eating"Akshaya replied while giving a death stare to Vicky whom pretend as he does not hear anything. "Feeling cold Akshi?" Thanisha questioned while hug her from side. "No..I mean yea..." Akshaya managed to cover up. "What happen to your hand? The redmarks?" Thanisha questioned. "I dont know... I have it on my neck as well" Akshaya replied. Vicky whom hearing this started to get panick "maybe the medication adverse effect" Vicky interrupted and all 3 of them look directly into his eyes. Akshaya tidy up her blanket she know that it is not due to allergy as she realise when she awake she is almost naked and there are hick all over her body trunk and hand as well as her neck. The only thing she remember she lay on Vicky shoulder, all that happen after she cannot recall. Vishant and Thanisha looked at each other as if they can sense something.