Part 9

"No thanks... I able to make my own coffee" Vishant said when Thanisha placed his mug on coffee table, he button up his shirt.His voice tone clearly show that he is angry. Thanisha does not speak a word, she know there is no point talking when a person is angry were it will only worsen the situation.
Thanisha took back the coffee cup immediately as she is rushing for work to placed in fridge but for her surprise Vishant grab it from her hand with blank expression and start drinking it and left the house after wash his coffee mug without any single word. A small smile appeared on her face.

"Who is the nurse incharge for this patient?" Vishant ask while looking into medication list that been served yesterday. "She attending to another patient, i will inform her to meet you doctor" SN Kim said and went into a patient cubicle to call the nurse incharge that Vishant looking for and take over her task she currently doing.
"You looking for me doctor?"Thanisha ask while rubbing her hand with alcohol rub, she felt her palpitation as this is the first time she having conversation with Vishant after the event,she felt its hard for her to maintain her proffesionalism when she facing Vishant and its more harded for her to avoid having eye contact with him. Vishant surprised to saw Thanisha in medical ward as he know she is posted to maternity ward when she joined this hospital but he manage to cover his facial expression and he started questioning her while looking at medication list and pretend as he does not know her before" why this patient 11 am insulin was not served, his glucose his high, he is not fasted then why this insulin was omitted?". "Oh.. it because he refused for any injection as he claim that he is phobia to needle and blood so he refused for insulin injection despite advised.I actually notified Dr.Saini through phone at.." before Thanisha complete taking Vishant intefere. "That's all I wanted to know" he said and move away from there before placing the casenote in nurses counter. Thanisha felt her blood boiling and her body getting warm. She felt insulted and it's also rude to interfere when somebody talking to you.She tried to continue completing her pending work but her mind keep reminding her of Vishant cold attitude.
    "Don't blame him Nisha.. its literally your fault..If you did not throw tantrum to him,he might not behave this way" Thanisha start scolding her self.
     Vicky and Vishant entered the lift while talking about something and giggle at times. Jacklyn whom also in the lift nodded her head as well as Vicky and Vishant. "Good evening doctor Vishant" Jacklyn wish to Vishant just to seek his attention. Vicky and Vishant stopped their conversation. Vishant turn towards Jacklyn and wish her back "Good evening staff nurse..."Vishant said while searching for her name and read her nametag "Jacklyn" Vishant said again. She smiled at him and he smiled back.  Vicky and Vishant start discussing about something and Vicky start giggling were Vishant looked annoyed with him and giggle there after.

     Jacklyn start observing him "OMG!! He so hot!!his half folded navy blue shirt,well combed hair which create proffesional yet smart look,his black pants,well polished black shoe and especially his perfume, I'm melting" Jacklyn started to float on her dreamland within matter of second. Her imagination stopped when lift door open at level 7 and bunch of visitor and a nurse came into lift while her eyes watching her phone screen and she typing something. She felt irritated when saw the nurse standing so close to him until her shoudler touch his broad chest.Since there is no much space she cannot do anything to avoid this situation.  "Move away at least you slut" Jacklyn mind voice shouted  but its only can happen in ber mind not in reality.
      "Nisha what pleasant surprise!" Vicky exclaimed ignoring all the visitor in the lift and raise his hand for high five.
     "Hi bro... I mean hi Dr.Vicky" Nisha said while giving a cute winking to Vicky whom standing to her left side and gave him a quick high five happily, she does not realise that Vishant is also there as she busy texting her bestie,she turn to look back since Vicky eye keep pointing to his side that when she realised Vishant is right behind her and they are standing so close until she can feel his body touching her shoulder. She tried to move forward but unabel to do so as there are no sufficient space. Suddenly she felt a cold breeze on her ear which send shiver to her whole body. "Stop moving and wait for me at carpark" Vishant whispered.