Part 31

"I told you I will come right? Then why do you come alone?" Vishant questioned Thanisha when she is out from her gynae doctor office. Thanisha remain silent and when to the nurses counter to collect her report. Vishant grab her hand slightly hard to make her turn towards him.
    " You went to work at 8, my appoinment at 9.30 then why should i wait for you... oh.. I know so that your mother won't scold you? Don't worry they were sleeping when I left and I took taxi so that they can believe you drive me here" Thanisha sarcastic reply make Vishant annoyed. "Stop being so sarcstic Nisha... you are not talking to a stranger.. remember that I'm your husband" Vishant firm voice make Thanisha get more irritated.
  "Oh.. seriously... I don't remember having a selfish,cold hearted and fake husband as you" Vishant shock to hear her describing him in very sarcastic manner. He never knows that Thanisha will behave this sarcastic,it's like totally out of her character.
   " What's wrong with you? If you think you are hurting me, yea you did...but I can see it hurt you more" Vishant said while trying make him calm down. He manage to drag her to the emergency exist staircase so no one can hear them arguing.
    " Hurt me... but what You did make me more hurt..You actually betrayed me...  betrayed my trust and betrayed my love... a problem between husband and wife should only in between them if it reach others,It means we are betraying each other " Thanisha said while her eye wet with tear, her talk make Vishant confused and shock, Thanisha left him alone and out of the exist door to take lift. 
    "Betrayed? Me? What the hell is going on?" Vishant questioned while trying to conclude the meaning and realise that Thanisha is not there anymore even before he tried to figure out her statement. He tried to caught her before she took the lift but its too late she is no more there.

     Thanisha phone keep buzzing and she place it on mute so that she won't hear anything even if he call her again. She sat on the taxi and recall the incident that broke her trust towards Vishant. "Hey...follow up is it?" Jacklyn talk to her went they meet at hospital cafeteria. "Yea..." Thanisha answered shortly. "How many months already?" Jacklyn ask while try to touch her baby bump. Thanisha avoid from getting touch "14 weeks.. and sorry I don't felt comfortable when people touch"Thanisha said with a small smile.
"Its okay.. I understand.. but 14 weeks is too late already?" Jacklyn said make Thanisha confused. "Late.. late for what?" Thanisha questioned again with confusion. "Nothing Nisha..." Jacklyn pretend as refrain from telling her. "No.. I need to know" Thanisha become more suspicious when Jacklyn try to avoid the conversation.
"For abortion... " Jacklyn said slowly but loud enough to be heard by Thanisha.
  "What the hell!" Thanisha shouted ignoring all the eye watching them at the cafeteria but since it early morning there are very less people in cafe. "Relax...Nisha.. control your self... Shant told me the problem... he need somebody to support and understand his point of view.."Jacklyn explaination make Thanisha heart break into pieces. She does not want to believe Jacklyn but there is no way she can know about their argument if Vishant did not told her. Thanisha blood boiled when Jacklyn started to support Vishant decision. " Shut up... this is my baby and my life.. who the heck are you to advise me? As a husband and wife..I and Vishant will decide what we want.. you stay away from that.. stop flirting with my husband" Thanisha warn her while her eyes burn with anger. "I didn't find him... he did... well you know when the one he married is not listening to him... he need someone to listen his feelings and needs" Jacklyn said and move away from there leaving Thanisha speechless.
    Thanisha cannot believe that a guy whom married her with love at first sight, whom always by her side, whom she had spend her romantic sleepless night actually a different character from how he appeared to be. Taxi stopped at traffic light and make Thanisha realise her present were she immdiately wipe her tears before her parents realise her soggy eye when she get back. Thanisha saw her handphone light still blinking indicating there is incoming call and the name appeared on the screen make her heartache.