Part 6

"I.. i..." Thanisha started to tremble again.. 
   "Yes... u... u... " Vishant said while looking into Thanisha and his hands in long pants pocket.
    Thanisha lost her word, she does not know why she cannot talk a single word infront of him. " I did simple cooking, if u want you can join me for dinner" Thanisha tell him before moving away.
   Vishant grab her wrist and pull her towards him which make her to hang on him for support and Vishant firmly hold her waist and pull her more near to him. He move his lips closer to her ear lobe and naughty smile appeared. He whispered to her "I thought wanna bring you out for a date.. but since you have cooked for me with love, i have changed my mind Nisha" while Vishant talking, Thanisha paused and slowly realised that she is actually standing on Vishant feet and grabbing his shirt. She release her grab and push him away which does not effect him much and ran out of room as soon as possible.Vishant become suspicious when he saw Thanisha running while crying. He can feel that something is wrong, cannot be Thanisha so reserved type until everytime he try to move close to her she cry. Should be some reason behind this.
   "I should investigate this on my wedding night itself. I should not let her  pretend to be asleep that day" Vishant talking to his self as he recall his wedding night event were he enter the room and saw Thanisha asleep. He knows that it will be hard for Thanisha and even himself to have intimate relationship on the very first day itself so he decide to play along even he knows that Thanisha is pretending to be asleep. He slept on the sofa and watch her slept in comfortable position after realising that Vishant wont cause any harm to her.
    Vishant handphone rang and he realise that it's call from Vicky. "Any issue Vicky?" Vishant ask once he answer the call.
     "I guess a 'Thank You' will sounds better. Since I covered you clinic and ward. Updated all you patient and relative.Manage some scolding from your ward nurses stated your discharged document not complete and all I get is 'Any issue'.. Shant seriously?" Vicky start mumbling.
   "Okay.. okay.. I'm sorry and thank you" Vishant replied in annoying mode.He can focus on anything now as he still try to discover what is wrong with Thanisha.
     Vicky whom realise the tensed in Vishant voice started to concern "buddy its everything okay?". "No Vicky... Nisha is making me go crazy" Vishant realise that Vicky is start giggling.
    "What so funny Vicky?"Vishant started to become more irritated wit Vicky response.
  " Shant.. a university dream guy.. whom does not give second gaze to even to girl whom look like model,cold hearted toward girl, actually complaining to me that he is going crazy for a girl..Nisha really change you alot" Vishant whom listen to all this started to have a gentle yet charming smile on his face.
   "Vicky thats the different between normal girl and my wife" Vishant said realising he really do change lot.
    "Hey.. I should record this and send to Nisha..my sister will be blushing " Vicky started to tease Vishant.
   Vishant get jealous of hearing it. He knows that Vicky and Thanisha get close since the first day they meet and Vicky really treat her like sister.Even during wedding since Thanisha have no brothers,Vicky is the one whom perform all the ritual which only a brother can do. The thing which make him jealous is Vicky have Thanisha contact number while he don't.