Part 34

Vishant kept turning in bed which make Thanisha irritated and after awhile she decide to go to living hall to sleep but  before she grab her blanket, Vishant voice break the night silence "where are you going?". Thanisha just ignore his question and continue folding her blanket and grab her pillow as well. "Nisha.. when I'm questioning... it's mean I need an answer" Vishant firm talk make Thanisha more irritated. "Look...  don't keep asking me unwanted question and expect me to answer for it" Thanisha answer arrogantly which make Vishant fed up. "Nisha... I'm just asking you where are you going? It's already 2 am, why do you always need  to argue with me for every single thing?" Thanisha rolled her eyes listening to Vishant lecture. "I will go and sleep downstairs" she answered shortly. "Downstairs?? Where do you want to
sleep? On sofa?" Vishant shock to hear that from Thanisha. "Why can't you just sleep here?" Vishant questioned her again even there is no answer for his other question. "How you expect me to sleep? Keep rolling and moving? Do you know how difficult is it for me to fall asleep and the worst part is I'm working tomorrow?" Vishant chuckled and look at her but her dead stare make him stop giggling. "Okay.. okay.. sorry...Does not mean to distrub you,just sleep here, I promise that I won't do it again" Vishant apologise. Thanisha place the pillow and blanket back to bed and tugged her self in blanket.
    "Can I ask you something?" Vishant questiones again. "No" Thanisha replied shortly. "In the evening when we talking about the baby... you said 'they are active'.. what is it suppose to meant?" Thanisha heart rate increase, she close her eye tightly. She actually regret about the conversation, she does not want Vishant to be involved in anything related to her baby matters, Thanisha cover her blanket until it covers her face and hold it tight. Vishant remain silent for awhile and then he get near her and pull her blanket down. "What?!"Thanisha asked annoyingly with high piched voice and remain silent thereafter when she look at Vishant whom gazed at her as waiting for an answer. "They means they... please don't ask me question when you already know the answer" Thanisha grab her blanket and cover her face again ignoring Vishant whom still looking at her. She felt Vishant hold her head and place a soft kiss on her forehead even when it been covered with blanket. Thanisha eye get wet while she start having conversation with her own self instead of talking to him "Why? Why are you pretending as this Shant... If you want Jacklyn then just go for her... no need make me felt as you loving me... you may did love me before but not anymore...if you really did you won't tell our relationship issue to a third person".
  Vishant embrace her gently from back as she sleep facing her back to Vishant but she just pretend as she asleep and does not want to fight back. Thanisha know Vishant is stuborn on his own way and won't let her go no matter how hard she try. She felt is invain to do an argument were she know she won't win it, she is actually tired of fighting and arguing with him.

     "You just had time to meet us is it?" Vinodh ask when he open the door and saw Vicky standing there with a wide smile. Vicky does not reply instead gave a warm hug to Vinodh. "Dad... I miss you... I'm very occupied currently and I'm just back from overseas conference"Vicky explained.
    "Shanvi.... looks who is here?"Vinodh call out loud so Shanvi can hear. "Vikrant!! Oh my god.. do you just got time to meet us?" Shanvi exclaimed with excitment.
"Mama... Miss you so much...sorry mama... just back from conference" Vicky explained again while bend down to get blessing from both Vishant parents. "Vikrant? Aunty did you just call him that?" Thanisha asked with a weird look while packing her snack box. "Yes Nisha... that is his real name... everybody start calling him Vicky until no ones remember his real name" Shanvi said while pat Vicky head with love. "Yea.. only my mama can call me that" Vicky said while kiss her cheek softly. "Okay.. okay.. enough you guys... Vicky have you taken your lunch?" Vinodh asked. "Lunch? I have not even took my breakfast" Vicky said holding his tummy to seek attention from Shanvi.
     Vicky is very close to Vishant parents as his parents passed away when he was 15, since then Vishant parent's is the one whom look after him until he become independent.Vicky's late father are actually Vinodh's school friend.
     "Okay... brother... I will leave now.. getting late" Thanisha said while rushing to the house door. "Okay.. take care.. drive slowly and carefully" Vicky advise while washing his hand.
    "Shant suppose to be home by now... he say he only half day today"Shanvi said while preparing plate for Vicky. "I called him before I came...he said he will be late as got some emergency case in ED" Vicky inform them while looking at the food. "Where is Thanisha's parents?" Vicky questioned again since he did not saw them around. "Oh.. they went  to temple at around 10 and Shan said will go and visit his friend there after" Vinodh explained.
   "So... when is your marriage? Shant is going to be a father and you still single?" Shanvi questioned make Vicky whom drinking water shock and he started to cough.
   "Mama... is this chicken?" Vicky try to switch the story. "Haha.... nice try don't switch the topic" Vinodh said and smirk at him. "Dad..." Vicky said while doing sign to ask Vinodh to quiet. They were laughing and talking for quit long.
    Their fun talk interrupted when the house door open and they get shock to see Vishant and Thanisha get inside the house.Vishant make her sat on sofa while other still looked worried. "What happened?" Vicky voice break the silent.