Part 13

"Yes....I know that no guys can resist me...no matter what... Vishant will be mine and only mine. This Nisha cannot win him from me,anyway he gave his full attention to me instead of her"Jacklyn praise her own self while driving back home.She felt like floating in her own dreamland ever since Vishant talk to her 'ignoring' Thanisha.

"You should atleast wake me up..." Vishant said while placing a quick kiss on her cheek before rushing out since it's late for work. "Don't do that..." Thanisha shout while wiping her cheek showing her objection towards his act. "Hahaha.. too late sweetie" Vishant say before enter his car and drifft to work. "Annoying!"Thanisha exclaimed but its too late as Vishant left the house for work, since he is doing oncall today he will be home only tomorrow which eventually make Thanisha miss him.

Vishant sat on canteen table and start texting Thanisha.It's only 5 hour without her by his side but he started missing her already. He remember last night were Thanisha expression change drastically at restaurant,it clearly show that she is angry with him but thats what he exactly wanted, her jealousy. She waited at taxi stand for taxi until he came and approach her.
" Are you angry?" Vishant asked while leaning toward taxi stand bar just beside Thanisha whom does not pay attention to him. "No.. I'm actually very happy Dr.Vishant" Thanisha answered giving him dead stare. "You does not look happy" he started teasing her back make her felt more irritated. " If you know... then why are you asking?",Thanisha rolled her eyes. "Nisha... she is our hospital staff... I have to behave normally if not it will then affect you" Vishant saw Thanisha expression turn into weird look after he say that. "Why? I never meet her before,then why should it give an impact on me", Thanisha question make Vishant happy as this is the moment he waiting for.
"How if our hospital staff get to know you are married?"Vishant questioned her back and Thanisha answered simply " everybody whom look at me,sure know that I'm married. I'm wearing mangalsutra on neck, sindhoor(vermillion) on forehead and they definitely know I'm belongs to someone". "But they does not know that someone is me. Since you does not accept our relationship and does not have any feelings on me, how to admit that we are husband and wife.This will make our relationship more complicated" Vishant explained while look into Thanisha eye and his hand in his pant pocket his body posture make him look more cool as nothing happened.Thanisha lost her word and deep inside she felt hurt with his word.
"Tha..that.. does not mean you should ignore me infront of other girls.What do you think I am.. A wall? I'm in pain and you happily talking with her"Thanisha finally let it out.
"Are you jealous baby?" Vishant questioned back with mischevious smile. "No" Thanisha answered shortly before moving forward in taxi lane waiting for her turn. "If you are not angry or jealous then come lets drive me back home, i felt feverish again, I don't think so I can drive. Waiting in taxi stand in night mist make me uncomfortable"Vishant said while giving her his puppy eyes. Thanisha realised that it actually cold wheather and she feel pitty for Vishant as she remember last time she check his temperature is 37.5°c were he still having mild fever but he insisted want to go out for dinner. "Okay.. i will drive...but that does not mean I'm not angry but definitely I'm not jealous about you and that girl"Thanisha said while Vishant hold her wrist and guide her out of taxi lane "That girl name is Jacklyn"he replied shortly purposely to irritated her and he can see Thanisha getting tensed "whatever"she replied annoyed with Vishant, she does not talk any single word to him there after and after reach home, she rushed to her room and slam her room door as sign of protest which make Vishant laugh anyway he manage to gave her ointment to apply on her forearm which look red due to the hot soup spill. He slept peacefully that night knowing that Thanisha actually jealous and obssesed about him.

"I guess you might need psychiatrict referral buddy"Vicky voice bring Vishant back to reality. "What? Why do you always come to correct place at wrong timing?"Vishant questioned him while giving Vicky his coffee. "Your friend what.. what you expect?" Vicky questioned back while having sips of the coffee "So it's everything okay between you and Nisha.She called me yesterday telling you having fever and I am actually glad that you had fever.."before Vicky complete his word. "Glad that I'm having fever..What kind of friend are you?"Vishant asked annoyingly. "Shut up Shant.. let me complete.. I'm glad you had fever were make us realise that Thanisha actually concern about you....you should listen to her panic voice which make me nervous intially but I manage to calm her and my self there after" Vicky explained. Vishant just smile looking at table. "There he goes again",Vicky tease him and they start laughing before Vishant received call from emergency department.