Part 18

Jacklyn saw Thanisha in supermarket and decide to have a talk with her. "Hey...remember me?"Jacklyn approached her. Thanisha looked at her and remember the restaurant event. "Yea.. we meet at restaurant right?"Thanisha with a small smile, she does not know why but she don't like Jacklyn at very first sight. "Yea..exactly.. how are you?"Jacklyn asked again. "Fine..how about you?" Thanisha asked with courtesy. "Fine.. sorry about that day.. Shant very angry when I cause the hot soup spill on you.. he always concern about people around him" Jacklyn added.
"Shant? You mean Dr.Vishant?"Thanisha asked again just to remind Jacklyn it's  should be a formal relationship between them and really Thanisha really dislike it when Jacklyn talk like she knows Vishant that well.
"Yea.. Vishant he don't like me calling him in formal way... well.. keep it a secret,pretend like you does not know this.. we are actually going to get engage soon... just that have not announced it yet" Jacklyn started her drama without realising the real relationship between Thanisha and Vishant.
  Thanisha face turn red because of anger and she can felt hand getting warm. "You are married right?" Jacklyn asked again while looking at  Thanisha's mangalsutra. "Yea.." Thanisha answered shortly while still trying to control her anger,if only she is not in public place now surely Jacklyn hanging on the wall.
  "Please bring your husband along to our engagement ceremony which most probably this year but date was not fix yet, will inform you once date is fixed"Jacklyn said and she can sense changes in Thanisha facial expression, this is what she want to have the jealous look on Thanisha face and the insecured feeling were Vishant not belongs to her. Jacklyn purposely remind Thanisha that she is married so that she won't bother Vishant anymore.
   "Congrats on that but excuse me I need to go"Thanisha moved away from there without buying anything. She keep cursing her self while driving back for not telling Jacklyn about their relationship and broke her lie. She started to felt insecure,she know Vishant is good looking and she also do realise that girl's will always gave their second gaze to him every time they saw him even when she is by his side. Thanisha started to felt that she should do something to make him stay close to her. Thanisha knows that Jacklyn is fibbing but she does not want this to happen in their life.                              
   "I'm really jealous?.... of course... Nisha.. you should be... he is your husband...you have rights to get jealous about him especially when a girl telling you she engaging to your husband...over my dead body Jacklyn"Thanisha monologue to her self while cursing Jacklyn.

   Thanisha enter the house and realise Vishant sitting on sofa while browsing on his laptop.He turn and look at her but there is no much response from him, she realise that his behaviour after that incident turn cold,maybe because he felt upset with her. Thanisha really miss his sweet talk and she realised he look more handsome when he is angry.

     Vishant observing her through his Tv screen which is off, he can clearly see Thanisha looking at him each time she took something.He felt funny but at the same time, he should keep distance for now until she realise that she cannot keep avoiding him and how will it hurt when someone close to you avoid you all the time. Vishant just sit there watching her cooking through the blank TV screen were she does not realise while for her it look likes he browsing something in laptop.