Part 49

Thanisha felt a warm breath on her neck and she know its him."Hmmm.. what's the time now?" Thanisha questioned in her sleepy voice snuggling into her blanket. "It's 49 minute pass 10... I know I'm late... weekend..traffic" Vishant explain while hugging Thanisha whom lying side way firmly. "I know.... go and shower... I will warm up the dinner" She placed a soft kiss in his hand before turn to face him. "You showered?" Thanisha asked looking at his fresh face. "Yes sweetie... and I does not want to have dinner as it already late... I will take supper" Thanisha looked at Vishant whom lying beside her while playing with her hair. "Shant...."Vishant look at Thanisha when she calling for him. "Hmm....yes..." Vishant answered looking into his eye. "I'm...." Vishant look at her deeply as waiting for answer but Thanisha just nodd her head as nothing. "Come on... Complete your sentences" Vishant move closer to her until she can felt his breath on her face. "I'm..." Thanisha stopped talking when Vishant placed a soft kiss on her forehead "yes.. you.." Vishant ask while placing another kiss on her cheek. "I'm... hungry" Vishant laughed out loud listening to her confession. "Stop it... thats why I does not want to tell you" Thanisha face turn sour looking at Vishant whom laughing. "Opsss... sorry... but... it's funny... you can just tell me you are hungry no need to hesitate to tell me" Vishant said again while trying to control his laugh. "You will tease me... exactly like how you doing now" Thanisha fold her hand and turn her face away from him. "Since when I do that? If you feel so... I'm sorry... I know you need to eat for 3 now including yourself " Vishant move closer trying to console her. "Okay... let go down and eat" Thanisha smiled when Vishant carry her in his arm.
"Let me down... I'm heavy" Thanisha said while folding her arm around his neck. "Not really..." Vishant answered while walking down the stair. "Hows your meeting? I wonder why your Head Of Department wants to have meeting at night?" Thanisha questioned make him felt guilty as he lie to her about the meeting. " No idea... and Nisha... I'm sorry" Thanisha look at him with weird look. "Sorry for what?" Vishant look at Thanisha whom curious with his answer. "For leaving you alone... I'm always stuck with work and left you alone...I know it will be hard for you.. to be alone" Vishant apologise even when he know thats not the main reason for him to ask sorry, he felt guilty to meet Jacklyn without Thanisha permission but he knows that for their own good. "It's okay Shant... its our proffesion and as a doctor wife, I should not be complaining ...anyway I'm not alone... part of you is within me" Thanisha answer make Vishant smile, he understand that she is referring to their babies.
"Eat slowly... I scared you get choke" Vishant stop her eating fast. "Do i eat that fast?" Thanisha questioned while having mouth full of food. "OMG! Nisha... stop talking when your mouth full... You never do this before"Vishant said with shock expression as he never saw Thanisha eating in this manner. "I'm sorry..."Thanisha look down while stirring her food, she stop eating thereafter. "It's cute... but I'm worried you will get choke... I don't mind you eat as that...I felt you are so comfortable around me" Vishant console her. After long time they had a very long talk on their future.Thanisha felt happy when she realise Vishant is more excited when they discuss about their babies. "I wish they are girls... cute.. smart and humble"Vishant voice out his wish. "How if boys?Actually I prefer girls... but even when they are boys,I don't mind...they will be your reflection"Thanisha join in while lean her back on his chest. "Either one... I will be happy...as long as they are healthy" Vishant said again while giving a soft massage on her back while she moan. "Feels good baby?" Vishant continued his massage. "It felt like heaven"Thanisha giggled.

"What?"Akshaya answer the call after cancel it for the fifth time. "I guess a hello will be better" Vicky said with sacrastic voice. "If you calling just to teach me manner... then no thanks.. anything else?"Akshaya answer with firm voice but she start feeling her eyes getting wet. "Okay its about Nisha baby shower... Shant requested us to arrange" Vicky said but only he knows that he wanted to say sorry. "It's that all?"Akshaya questioned with hope that he will continued his talk or maybe apologise. "Hmmm... yea... not really... I mean...when can we meet up?"Vicky voice make Akshaya trembled. "Did he really ask me that? Why I am expecting for him?"Akshaya had conversation with her own self. "Are you there?" Vicky voice through the phone make her back to reality. "Yea...". "So shall we meet up?" Vicky questioned again with the hope Akshaya will agree. "Why?"Akshaya questioned again hoping for a positive reply. "OMG!Akshi...stop it... ofcourse I wanted to meet you...relax Vicky" Vicky shout but only in his mind and allay himself as he getting tensed with Akshaya question. "Ofcourse.. to..."Vicky stop his talk when he realise that he almost said it. "To?" Akshaya questioned with a warm smile on her face. "To talk about Nisha baby shower... what else?" Vicky said and hit his forehead as regreting for his talk. "What else? Yea.. there is nothing else to talk about" Akshaya said while trying to control her tear, the smile on her face vanished just like that. "How about 7pm?" Vicky asked while hoping he won't make the situation worst. "Okay... bye" Akshaya end the call as she cannot control her tears and she know if she continued it will make her burst in tears, she does not want it to happen as that will make her look weak infront of Vicky. "You are stupid Vicky... make a move... ask her out you idiot" Vicky scolding himself. "Sorry Akshi... I may look strong and rough but in reality I'm not...I want to say something nice but I can't... My ego not letting me to apologise or ask you out... I really miss you"Vicky talk to him while lying on bed and looking into his phone gallery which full of Akshaya picture that he took from Facebook and some of the picture where he captured before, without she realise it. He laugh looking at picture that he took when she eating ice cream, she laughing while talking to Nisha, while she washing plate,her grumble face while doing laundry."You change me alot" Vicky said slowly as if he really talking to her not to her pictures.

"I hate you Vikrant... I really hate you" Akshaya keep repeating it while hug her pillow thightly and wiping her tears which flowing like waterfall. Despite all her word she know she cannot hate him as she already in love with him, just that the incident make her felt as if she confess her love or even if Vicky propose her it only because of the incident that happened on that night as well as the guilty feeling.There wont be love in that just that guilty feeling. Akshaya phone buzz make her shock. '7 pm,tomorrow at usuall place?' Akshaya rolled her eyes as felt annoyed with Vicky attitude.
'K..' Vicky smile vanished when receive the text. "K... k is an alphabet since when it become a sentence"Vicky mumbled as felt annoyed with the answer as if she does not want to have conversation with him.