Part 21

"Trying to seduce me?" Vishant whisper voice make Thanisha jump out,the thing that make her more embraced is that she is just wearing her towel. She forget to bring her clothing before shower and since she know Vishant won't be back so soon so she decide to come out with towel but unfortunately she saw Vishant leaning on her side of cupboard.
  Thanisha cover herself with her both hand before Vishant pulled her near him by grabbing her waist, "Your smell make me mesmerized as well as your attire" Vishant whispered in husky voice to Thanisha looking at her from top to bottom, her wet long wavy hair, water driping from her neck to shoulder make Vishant go crazy on her. The only thing which covering her now is her towel and her mangalsutra. Thanisha felt her face blushed and she realise Vishant getting more close to her, his breath sent shiver to her spine. She cannot resist him and she does not want to. Vishant heart beat increased but he managed to cover it, seeing Thanisha covered with towel make him fascinate. His lips touch Thanisha gently and for Vishant surprise she does not avoid but pull him closer and tip toe on his feet while try to match his height.
     Vishant release his hug and let her breath when he realise both of them start gasping for air
    "I love you Nisha...word cannot describe my love towards you" Vishant said slowly while still holding her by her waist. "I love you too sweetheart" Thanisha confess for the very first time."I'm not dreaming right?" Vishant questioned her with amusement. Thanisha hug him gently "You are not dreaming handsome".
Vishant pushed her to the bed and before he managed to pull her towel, Thanisha managed to snugged herself into blanket. Vishant managed to grab her. "Shant... I'm actually scared" Thanisha voice out her fear which make Vishant move close to her side."Scared of?" Vishant questioned her make her slightly flushed. "You know this my first time..." Thanisha said slowly does not want to continue the sentence since she know Vishant will understand her meaning. "Then for me not first time is it?Hey im still virgin okay" Vishant said with serious face which make Thanisha chuckled. "Don't worry...I will be.. gentle"Vishant whispered in husky voice before kiss her gently in her neck, Thanisha realise his ear is red. "You feel shy?" Thanisha giggle and Vishant look at her. "Hey hello... I'm trying to be romantic here...and who say guy don't feel shy only because I started first does not mean I'm not shy okay..."Vishant explained while looking deep into her eye. Thanisha placed her finger in his lips and Vishant smiled understand the meaning of her act. He removed his t-shirt as well as her towel while Thanisha still try to cover herself. "You are beautiful dear..." thats the last word Thanisha heard from Vishant and everything happened after that is like a dream to her.