Part 48

"I should do something Vicky" Vishant keep repeating while wandering in Vicky office. "Yea... but was it really important now?"Vicky questioned but remain silent thereafter when he saw Vishant gaze. "Yes... It is!"Vishant talk loud but able to control his voice when he realise that he raising his voice for no reason. Vicky look at Vishant as asking for explaination "what?" Vishant question when he saw Vicky staring at him. Vicky rolled his eyes "I want to know why are you still want to meet Jacklyn when you know the real story... And obviously she create all the story as she wanted to have you..what else you wanted to know?" Vicky question to Vishant whom sitting on his table.
"It's not for the reason Vicky... I know her purpose...but I wanted her to clear the problem that she created. I'm glad that Nisha able to believe me even when Jacklyn did not revealed the real story... But incase in future if I faced any situation that may need Nisha to trust me... I need her to believe me with her whole heart,i does not want this problem effect our loyalty and trust. Our marriage life will not be meaningful if Nisha even think that I betrayed her" Vicky listen attentively to Vishant explaination.
"Chill buddy...i will help u with this... For now lets focus on Nisha bangle ceremony" Vicky try to make the situation calm. "Yea... Thanks for reminding... I guess you can ask Akshi opinion... As friends both of you guys must help me to organised the ceremony... I want Nisha impressed with your preparation"Vishant said in excitment.Vicky nodd his head while thinking how will he face Akshaya as the last time he meet her was in the hotel room and he stop contacting her there after.

  "Why are you smiling alone?" Vishant question make Thanisha shock as she never realise he standing right behind her. "Omg!Shant stop doing this...You making me scare"Thanisha answer while rubbing her chest to calm her down. "Sorry... Really does not mean to scare you... Just curious to see you smiling alone" Vishant replied with a small smile. "Stop doing it" Thanisha said again and this time Vishant look at her with confused expression. "Stop doing what?" He question again. "Your smile...its either will mesmerise me or sedu..."Thanisha cover her mouth and turn back facing him when she realise she almost confessed her feel whenever Vishant smile at her. "Come on... Go on... Either mesmerised and?" Vishant move towards her and pretend as he does not know the meaning. "Nothing..."Thanisha replied slowly and try to move away from him but Vishant grab her shoulder and pull her closer. "Finish your sentence..." Vishant whispered and push Thanisha chin up gently to face him. "You know the answer"Thanisha said looking into his eyes. "But hearing it from you gave me a statisfaction that I will never get by assuming it"Vishant reply and look in to her as awaiting answer. "Okay.. Okay... Stop smiling at me as its either make me mesmerise or make me felt as if u seducing me" Thanisha completed her word. Vishant move more closer until her baby bump touch his body so he turn Thanisha and hug her from back firmly and gently before place a soft kiss on her cheek and shoulder which make Thanisha shock. "I miss you Shant" Thanisha said slowly realising that it been long time they spent their time as this. "I miss you too" Vishant replied make Thanisha release his hug and look at him. "Is that mean... We have settle down? No more cold war and critique?"Thanisha ask him with hope. Vishant look at her and say "I never had any cold war with you...I have just ask you sometime so that I can tried to forget the problem...I'm still trying and will find solution soon" Vishant explaination make Thanisha confused and at the same time dissapointed that Vishant could not forgive her mistake even when she just being a victim of the situation. Thanisha move slowly from him and Vishant realise that his explaination make her feel bad, he pull her closer again and bend down slowly before pressed his lips on Thanisha which make her shock. Thanisha pull him more closer while tip toe on his feet. "Love you Shant"Thanisha confesss. "Love you too Nisha"Vishant replied while hug her firmly and gently. "You know sometime I'm glad our parents are not around...as I can hug my wife whenever I want" Vishant said before Thanisha beat his shoulder slowly. "So bad... Don't said that... Since my babies hearing it too..."Vishant place his finger on her lips gently but with uncomfortable look. "Practice to say,our babies..." Vishant reminded. "Opps..  Sorry" Thanisha apologise before Vishant phone vibrate.
"Sorry Nisha... Need to go to hospital... Will be back by 10pm"Vishant said looking at Thanisha."Hmmm...okay... Come back early if possible" Thanisha requested. "Sure" Vishant left her and lock the door before rushing to car.

  "But....how could she say that? You and me are only connected through professional relationship... Nothing more than that" Jacklyn sobb and wipe her tear while place herself in the chair nearby her at the staff lounge pretending as if she hurted with Vishant's confession. "I know dear... But Nisha did not believe me... I gave up on her" Vishant said while arranging his plot.He really felt his blood boiling with anger looking at Jacklyn fake tears. "Did she tell you the reason behind her doubt?"Jacklyn question with still having her crocodile tears. "No...she did'nt... must have something that trigger her to this point" Vishant said while covering his forehead with his right hand pretending as he is stress and sneak at Jacklyn expression. "May..maybe it just her normal attitude to doubt at people... she so possesive on you.. Shant..." Vishant look directly into her eyes  and realise the change in her expression. Jacklyn look uncomfortable with Vishant gaze. "Why...Shant?" Vishant shook his head as nothing while inside his brain he had killed her more than hundred times. "I'm so sorry Jacklyn... but since I had been blamed for something I never ever did... Why don't I do it?" Jacklyn excited to hear it but she try to make sad face. "What do you mean?" Jacklyn questioned him as does not understand it. "Don't ask question when you know the answer Jacklyn... just take your time to think about it" Vishant said while looking at his watch showing 9.40pm. "Need to go... got an urgent meeting" Vishant move from there as he promised to Thanisha that he will be back at 10 pm.

  "Finally... I almost get what I want... Jacklyn you are so lucky.... wait and see Thanisha... he will be mine forever!" Jacklyn praised her self thinking that she succeed her plan.

"It's my turn now Jacklyn... play along" Vishant had a small smile on his lips while driving back home. He remember how excited when Vicky called him to say he saw Jacklyn taking lift to her ward as he waiting to see her to establish his plan. Vishant knows that Thanisha wont like it but he want everything to be as before, he does not want Thanisha to have even a single doubt on him or either the thought that he have betrayed her.