Part 10

Thanisha was waiting in doctors carpark and felt few drops of rain drop on her hand, she moved in to the shelter to avoid getting wet and lean to Vishant car. Thanisha start getting worried when rain started getting heavy until she cannot see the view and she get more worried on how to get back to home since her car was in workshop for service and it very difficult to get taxi at rainy day, the only think which make her happy is her annual leave starting for tomorrow. She stand there watching the heavy rain which eventually make her felt calm like suddenly she free from all the problem she facing.

   Thanisha get shock when she saw Vishant run into carpark and he is totally soak,the distance between carpark and hospital is like 10 minutes of walking and there is no shelter in between.Water dripping from his hair and his wet shirt ,he start wiping his face with his wet hand and start rubbing his palm to make him warm, he saw Thanisha standing there looking him with worry and he is actually glad that she is not wet. He actually started to worry when he out from hospital and realise its raining heavily and he remember instruct Thanisha to wait at carpark after work. He went to her ward and get to know she is already out of ward 15 minutes ago."Dr atleast you can wait until the rain settle before ran through and get wet as this" Thanisha said while finding for some cloth to dry him up but unfortunately she cant find anything. "Get in the car and lets go back home" Vishant said while unlock his car and open the passenger seat car door beside driver for her. Thanisha did not get in but change her mind when she saw him shivering in cold anyway she wont get any taxi at this timing.
     While driving Thanisha saw Vishant shivering and started to have mild cough. She turn off the aircond but Vishant turn in on again "lat..later mist will co.. cover the mirrow if it's off" Vishant said before Thanisha ask him any question and she can note trembling in his voice due to cold.

    Thanish rushed to her cupboard once she enter the house and grab a towel from there and ran back to living hall. Vishant shocked when suddenly Thanisha approach from the back and start wipe his hair while close the main door.He does not know how to react since he never expect this from Thanisha. He slowly grab the towel and start wiping his hair by him self while turn and looked into her eyes deeply.Thanisha left him after realise that she literally just hugged  him from back, she rushed to her room while hide her blusing face.
        Thanisha slept early after shower as she very tired. She woke up at almost 1 am. She know that Vishant should be asleep at this time and its perfect time for late night movies since it's her annual leave.She out from her room and walk pass Vishant room she suddenly stop"Did he took his dinner? " Thanisha mind voice start questioning her and out of sudden she felt worried. She ignore the feeling and start walking again but she heard Vishant coughing, finally she decide to look into his room.
   "Oh my god!!  are you okay?" Thanisha asked while feeling his forehead with palm.She can feel his forehead his hot. " Do we have thermometer here?" Thanisha ask while looking around, Vishant point his finger to his cupboard.She ran to the cupboard and start searching and found it within few minutes. "39.1°c" Thanisha exclaimed. " why you didn't call me?" Thanisha ask before ran to get wet towel to appy in his forehead, he still shiver even after wrapped his self in blanket.Thanisha suddey felt her cheek is wet " what.. i'm crying.. seriously but why?" Thanisha mind start questioning her and she wipe her tears before Vishant notice it.