Part 51

"Maa...it's my bangle ceremony and you are telling me that you all cannot make it??" Thanisha anger burst when her mother informed her that they could not come for her bangle ceremony. "Is that trip more important to all four of you instead of us?" Thanisha questioned her mother again. "Nisha dear...the weather here in canada is not doing well,due to heavy snow strom all the airlines actually postponed the flights. I'm sorry dear... we all" Thania unable to complete her sentence when Thanisha interfere "whatever..." Thanisha pass the phone to Vishant whom looking into her calmly. "Sorry Maa..she is not in the mood... Its okay I understand, will get back to you all later.. Tc"Vishant hang up the call.
  "It's okay Nish..." Vishant unable to complete his talk when Thanisha give him a death stare. "IT IS NOT OKAY" Thanisha raise her voice and that is the only way she can release her mind. A moment of silent pass  "I'm sorry" Vishant said slowly which make Thanisha shocked. "No Shant.. I'm sorry.... its not your fault, I should'nt throw tantrum on you" Thanisha apologise. "It just that,I felt as I'm not important to our parents anymore... they have no more concern on me" Thanisha said and Vishant interfere."No sweetheart... we should'nt think that way...they surely will come if they able to..it just that their situation. We should try to understand...Imagine how will be our parents feeling now that they cannot make it to their only daugther and son baby shower ceremony? We should not make them feel bad" Vishant console her while patting her hair softly. "I will call them later and apologise for my words..." Thanisha said slowly. "Thats my girl" Vishant said while place a small kiss on her cheek. "Only on cheek? Like seriously?" Thanisha questioned Vishant with naughty expression. "I can go more than that but you definitely will need your make up to cover that" Vishant answered and gave a naughty wink before move out from the room. Thanisha smiled and realise her cheek is blush. "Damn... how can he make me blush easily all the time?"She questioned her self before go out of the room slowly.

  "I need your help Vicky...and the plan is.."Vishant tell his plan to Vicky and let Vicky listen to it carefully.
"But how if she interupt in between?" Vicky questioned with curious. "That is why.. I need you there.. remember" Vishant answer back while rolling his eyes for Vicky's question. "Please don't spoil the plan with your lame expression and question Vicky" Vishant reminded Vicky and this time Vicky gave him a dead stare.

   "Oh my god... Isha... you look georgeous" Akshaya exclaimed after she entered into Thanisha room. Thanisha blushed "Really? Don't you think the make up is heavy?" Thanisha questioned while looking at Akshaya for an answer. "No dear... you look natural and georgeous" Akshaya replied while arranging Thanisha saree pleads. "But... Akshi... I didnt realise that you look stunning, like really stunning" Thanisha said while looking at Akshaya top to bottom. "I could not believe my eyes that it actually you in saree" Thanisha add on. "Yea.. its been long time I never wore saree, hey but that does not mean I don't love to wear it.. it's somehow sexy" Akshaya said with a wink and they laugh.
"Nisha...you rea.." Vicky whom enter the room stumbled when his eyes lays on Akshaya with her apple green saree with her wavy hip level hair standing next to Thanisha.
"Ehmm... ehmm.. " Thanisha clear her throat to make both Akshaya and Vicky realise that she is still there.
"Come lets go down everyone waiting for you Nisha... and Akshi.." Vicky said  to Thanisha and called out Akshaya name. Akshaya looked at him with hope that Vicky will say something to praise her or maybe something to consoled her. "Help Nisha to come down" Vicky said without looking into her. " I know" Akshaya answered in annoyed tone.
"Come on Vicky...tell her she is beautiful... try to patch up with her... make her your wife.. What.. wife? No..no Vicky...maybe girlfriend... Oh my God she is killing me bit by bit" Vicky monologue to his self while watching Thanisha walking down the stairs whereby Akshaya escorting her carefully.
  "She is beautiful.."Vishant said softly but loud enough to be heard by Vicky.
"Yes... she is stunning" Vicky said but he referring to Akshaya whom walking by Thanisha side. "For sure... my wife always a beauty queen" Vishant replied make Vicky back to reality and he realised that Vishant actually referring to Thanisha. He covered up his act with his smile.
The function begin to start most of the people whom attend it is mainly from their working mate and neighbours and very few relative. It is more to closed group function. Thanisha smile everytime people congratulate her and she also felt awkward when she notice that Vishant keep looking at her as if he seeing her for first time. "Shant..." Thanisha whispered slowly to her side while some girls wearing bangle for her. "Yes sweety..." Vishant whispered back. "Why are you looking as that?" Thanisha questioned again without looking at him and focusing on the person whom wearing bangles for her. "As...what?" Vishant questioned back as if he does not know what Thanisha meaning about. "Like.. seeing me for first time?"Thanisha questioned in irriated mode but still in whisper tone.
"I love you" Vishant said and it make Thanisha stumbled. " I love this too" Vishant said and Thanisha look at him with question mark. "Love what?" She questioned back. "This blush on your cheek everytime you shy" Vishant whispered without looking at her. "I love you too... but Shant.. I hate seating too long since my back is aching"Thanisha said and Vishant expression change. "You okay right? You want to stand and strech first?" Vishant asked while gave a little rub on Thanisha back without anybody realising it and Thanisha mouned abit. "Sorry.. i just mouned" Thanisha whispered with blushed cheek. "I love to hear you mouning... but not now.. my dear"Vishant know he is making Thanisha blushing again. "Stop it shant" Thanisha started to ignore Vishant naughtiness but deep in her she felt the warmnes and bliss when she realise that Vishant romantic talk and his love towards her never change eventhough she know pregnancy cause lot of changes to her appreance. Thanisha felt more confident and encouraged when Vishant praise her everytime her weight increase.

  While this event ongoing ,Vicky and Akshaya observing each other without both of them realising it and they did not realise that they eventually  already fall in love for each other. Their ego and arrogancy is their only barrier but neither one of them step forward to break it off.