Part 45

"When our parents will be back?"Vishant look at Thanisha whom sitting beside him when she questioned him. "The following week... this is the third time you asking me"Vishant replied and he realised her facial expression changes."Hey... why are you crying?" Thanisha start sobbing hearing Vishant talk. "I know I'm annoying you..."Thanisha stop talking when Vishant placed his index finger on her lips and move closer towards her. "I didn't mention that word... do I?"Vishant question and Thanishs shook her head."Then... I know you miss them... I miss them too...they will be back soon,anyway they want us to be alone,indepedent and mature.We should respect their decision... shouldn't we?"Vishant consoled her and she placed her head on his chest. "I'm sorry my dear... just that nowdays I felt so emotional"Thanisha said and Vishant pat her hair gently. "Then.. hows is the babies today?"Vishant tried to change their topic. "So far so good"Thanisha replied and snuggled.
     "I'm planning to do your bangle ceremony one week after our parents  is back"Vishant said make Thanisha shock. "Bangle ceremony? Seriously you are planning for it?"Thanisha questioned with excitment. "Ofcourse..."Vishant replied and look at her. Thanisha pull him closer and try to kiss him but Vishant avoid her gently. "Why Shant?"Thanisha questioned him with confusion when he avoid her. "Nothing..."Vishant answered her and kiss her forehead gently. "Don't lie... there is something"Thanisha questioned again. "Take rest...I will get some water"Vishant avoid the conversation and get up from sofa. "Are you paying revenge on me or what?"Thanisha questioned while holding his hand and try not to let him go.
    "It's not matter of revenge... it just that I still cannot accept that you actually think that I have affair with someone else.I cannot accept when my wife had a cheap taught of me. The taught of you thinking me with other women hurt me more than anything Nisha.It's more hurting to know that,the girl whom I loved,whom share everything with me,whom bearing my babies actually don't have trust in me"Vishant finally voice out. "For God sake... who do you think I'm having affair with?"Vishant add on even dissapointed his voice maintained calm. Vishant look at Thanisha as awaiting for her answer.
    "Wait for awhile..."Thanisha said and get up. She went near the cupboard and grab something. She came back and pass it to Vishant. "It's my watch...where do you found it?"Vishant said in excitement forgetting that he actually having a serious conversation when saw his lost watch actually with Thanisha. "Jacklyn... she came and pass it to me stating that you left it at her house..."Thanisha saw Vishant expression change. "Jacklyn?! Why should I go to her house...I does not even know her where is her house"Thanisha look at Vishant whom still shock with what she had just mention. "The last time I  saw this watch when I attend an emergency case in ward and I remember I took it off as the blood splash and after that I don't see the watch anymore even after I look around for it. None of the nurses saw it so I assumed that it had been thrown away during the emergency" Vishant explained and look at Thanisha whom sigh in relieve. "She came here on the day you went to Paris for conference and she pass me this" Thanisha explained. "And you believed it instead of giving her a big slap?"Vishant questioned while his eye burn in anger. "I did both..."Vishant look at Thanisha when she mention both. "Its mean you believe her...don't you?" Thanisha nodd her head and heard Vishant's mumbling. "Do I have a choice...Do you know how I felt when she come and tell me to follow your idea on aborting my baby..."before Thanisha complete her word,Vishant interfere "What? How come she know it?"Vishant eye widen and look at Thanisha as she is the one whom tell her about their argument. "Don't look at me...She told me that you tell her about our problem which make me broke into pieces thinking that she is important to you until you able to complain about me to her" Vishant hear her talking even he felt hurted but he cannot blame her as well since the situation is not favourable.
    "Go on... I'm listening..." Thanisha look at Vishant whom look tensed up.
"Remember the day we sent our parent's to airport?"Thanisha question him. "Yea...why?"Vishant questioned back. "When I woke up that day you were not by my side and your phone ring..."Vishant interfere again. "Yea.. I forget to bring my phone...they actually called me to cover somebody and since I'm rushing I forget to bring my phone along" Thanisha stop her story half way as Vishant part of story is totally different from what she had heard and assume. "Continued Nisha... I want to know"Vishant instructed her to talk. "I receive call and I heard Jacklyn said she waiting for you... this time... more..."Thanisha stop halfway again as she felt embrassed to mention the word. "More... what?"Vishant questioned her even his voice sound calm but his face clearly showed he is angry. "Se...sexy"Thanisha finish her word with hesistant.
     "So you believed all that she told you even without telling me a single thing... if you have question and doubt about me...you should faced me,why do you did not even bother to ask me?"Vishant questioned her grabbing her both shoulder but released it there after. He maintained his low tone voice as he realise raising his voice will eventually make him calm but will actually worsen the situation and it is also not good for Thanisha and their babies to exposed to loud noises at this period of time.
   "Sorry..."Thanisha try to apologise. "Do you know how many sleepless night I went through thinking that your silence is because you hurted as i ask you to abort our baby... I taught that you hated me because of that... how many time I felt insulted when you avoid me when I'm trying to be intimate with you... I does not know that this is the real reason behind all this thing. It's mean you have been punishing me for all your negative assumption. Do you felt that I deserved it Nisha?" Thanisha become speechless listening to his confession.
    "I'm sorry Shant... if you were in my situation... what will you do?"Thanisha throw the question back to him. "I was in your situation but it does not gave me any impact as I trusted and love you that much"Vishant said and grab his phone searching for something and pass his phone to Thanisha. Thanisha eye widen and tears drop from her eyes looking at the screen.
     "It's me and Vicky...bullshit! It's my brother...who did this disgusting work?"Thanisha sobbed looking at her picture with Vicky when they were laughing, some picture was taken from position were it look like Vicky hugging her, some was taken at the angle from Vicky's back were it look like Vicky is kissing her. "Oh my god!" Thanisha tears keep flowing like a water fall. "Who send you this picture?"Thanisha asked with a dissapointed voice. "It's from private number... I don't even bother to know who as I believed in Vicky and I believe you more than anything... it was sent to me even before you are pregnant and some was sent when I'm at Paris"Vishant explained and look at Thanisha gaze towards him with shinning eyes.
     "I believed you...even I received all this picture, I had never and will never ever forbidden you and Vicky to meet each other because I trust my friend and trust you even more. Even if there was some other guy in that picture instead of Vicky... I will never ever doubt or will questioned you about it.. you know why? It's because for me if I doubt you it's like I'm doubting my self. I know my wife better but why you cannot do the same Nisha? Is my love towards you lacking until you don't gain trust in me?" Vishant explaination and question sliced Thanisha's heart into pieces.
     "Forgive me Shant..I does not mean to hurt you, it just that...."Thanisha unable to finish her conversation when Vishant interfer. "No need to explain... I need fresh air call me if needed" Vishant left her alone before took his car key and lock the door.
    Thanisha sit back on sofa and wipe her tears which flowing non stop. She actually regret each and everything that happen. The moment when Vishant call her and try to have romantic talk with her when he was thousand mile away stating that he missed her but she just avoid him by ending his call stating that she want to sleep or tired,but he never ever complain. She regret the moment were he try to intimate with her and she avoid him without even a single explaination, but Vishant instead of getting angry he tried to understand her condition and never ever force her for any physical relationship even he have the full rights to do that.
     For now she just wanted to hug him tightly and apologise to all the things that happen but he is not by her side now.She know it's difficult to consoled Vishant when he cross his patience level and his anger will not diminish easily but she know she can consoled him.