Part 4

"Nisha... is anything bothering you dear?" Vishant ask gently while taking seat beside Thanisha whom staring the wall blankly. Thanisha just nodded her head as no and start to play with her phone and check her facebook post.
    "Any plans for today?" Vishant started his conversation hoping for a reply from Thanisha.
     "No" Thanisha answered without any eye contact and continued playing with her phone.
    "I heard from my friend wife that you are very talkative girl but it seems to be other way around" Vishant tease Thanisha to break the ice in between them. Thanisha looked at him and give a very minimal fake smile.
     Vishant cannot keep his eye off her. At his friend wedding while many girls tried to flirt him, his eye only fall for this girl whom laughing and talking with full of expression to her friends. Those eyes can make anyone gone crazy with just looking at it for few second. She is not that fair, her body does not look like model as always mentioned in movie,drama or novel, not tall or short. She is actually a very simple girl. 

Flashback
     "Sweets?" The first word that Vishant heard from her in that wedding. He totally mesmerised not even a single movement from Vishant. Vicky whom realised it poked Vishant to make him realised that she still standing there giving sweets.Vicky took one and Thanisha gaze turns toward him. She look at him and then the sweet as asking him to take one. He took the sweet and she left him. He almost followed her but Vicky whom standing there watching everything stopped him.
    "OMG... her eyes spoke thousand word within a matter of second" Vishant said slowly but loud enough to be heard by Vicky.
    "Seriously... a dream guy of our university girls, whom always behave cold towards them and the one whom never give second gaze to even a girl whom look like model actually admiring a girl.A very simple and normal girl able to mesmerized you buddy?" Vicky asked to Vishant in a very dramatic and shock mode.
     "Vicky... Is it a compliment or complaint?" Vishant ask him back as he still having his full attention on Thanisha at the wedding function.
      "You can take it either way" Vicky replied before he left his side and went to groom and talk to him while pointing finger to Vishant and Thanisha.

       Suddenly Vishant handphone vibrate which bring him to reality from an incident happen 3 months ago.He saw that Thanisha jump out of her seat immediately.Vishant whom intially wondering started to chuckle when realised Thanisha was actually sitting on his phone which he placed on the sofa after he is back from work.
    "Atleast... my phone get the opportunity that I dont... how I wish if I were the phone" Vishant said teasing Thanisha whom look embrassed and run aways from the living hall without giving any eye contact to Vishant.
     "Irritating guy... always following me for what? I can't move freely at all... I wonder why he was looking at me like going to swallow me just now.. what ever Nisha,you no need to bother about him just ignore him as much as you can so that he will get tired of you and sent you back to your parents" Thanisha talking to herself while taking vege out of the fridge,she fed up with everything in her daily routine especially outside food.