Part 16

Handphone buzzing sound make Thanisha felt happy, she know it will from Vishant as it already 7pm. 'Wifey... very busy?" A simple message from him make her happy and she reply his text with excitment and mischevious smile on her face 'Yea... busy thinking about somebody so deeply' . Few second after her phone buzz again but this time not because of incoming message but incoming call.
     "Thinking about me?" Vishant question immediately after she answer his call,his voice sound excited. Thanisha while controlling her shyness and laugh,she answered "Yea... I'm thinking but not about You". "A simple yes actually would have make my day Nisha"Vishant said with a dissapointed voice. Thanisha realise the changes in voice and she started to feel guilty "Don't feel bad... I.. I'm actually thinking about you.." Thanisha said and a moment of silent occupied them. "Hahaha... I knew it.. you are so innocent my dear...I does not need to think much, a simple lie will make you speak the thruth" Vishant chuckled. Thanisha realise  her face felt hot and she know that she started to blush. "I can see from thousand of miles that you are blushing.."Vishant said with soft husky voice. "Hope you are here"Thanisha said unintentionally which make Vishant fly on air. "Come again..What did you say sweetheart?..."Vishant questioned again hoping to hear the same word again.
Thanisha hug Vishant's pillow tightly and hide her face on her pillow with a wide smile. "I did not say anything.... good night.. sleep tight" Thanisha said trying to end the call.
"Okay.. sweetheart...good night, sleep well hugging my pillow, I will be there in 2 days more"Vishant said with mischevious smile, he know Thanisha won't do that as for now she might be on living hall or in her room hugging her teddy bear but Thanisha reply make him surprise. "How do you know all this thing? Do we have CCTV here?"Thanisha asked while immediately sit on his bed and her eyes wondering around  into each corner of the room. "Wait!It's mean you are in our room hugging my pillow?? My god... it's mean my wife really do start missing me"Vishant talk in excitement make her realise that he was actually just joking while she is the one admit it to him.

    Calling bell sound make Thanisha awake,her wall clock show it's 6 am.She start felt worried since the call bell sound beep continuosly followed by the door knocking sound. She started to felt her hand turn cold and she start get anxious. She make her self brave and  trying to make her mind set positive she went downstair while controlling her heartbeat. She can felt something is not good. She try to see through her door knob but she just can see a black coat and this time insisted of call bell she heard somebody knocking the door.She grab a iron rod and stay steady so that once she open the door she ready to attack.