Part 28

"I'm just not ready... Baby is not what we really need now... but Nisha don't understand that... she... she is complicated"Vicky become an active listener. "So you really do ask her to abort?" Vicky questioned while his gaze fixed on Vishant. Vishant remain silent while holding his coffee cup and caressed the top with his finger. Both of them does not realised that Jacklyn sitting behind them at cafeteria, listening to their conversation as her heart filled with joy hearing Vishant complaining about Thanisha.
     "Shant... you can enjoy your life even after you have kid but if Nisha abort your baby now.. can you promise her she will conceived again there after. Did you have any idea how many couples out there does not have children and dying to have one on their own" Vicky serious voice tone make Vishant think more deeply. "I'm confused"Vishant said while looked at Vicky as hoping for some favourable response.
"I will not support your idiotic decision Shant. Abortion is illegal and as a doctor you should not even think about it" Vicky talk make Vishant more guilty. "Which side are you now... mine or Nisha?" Vicky look at Vishant again and lift his shoulder "To the wise side which is definitly not yours" Vishant felt his heart rate increasing and he is feeling more guilty
"Hey... chill... go and talk to Nisha... it will make both of you comfortable and solve the problem" Vicky whom realised Vishant tensed face try to allay him. "Vicky...why I'm suppose to be the one to apologise? she regret of marrying me, her word keep appearing in my mind,that word really make me pissed off she saying that it's a mistake to marry me Vicky.. after all the months I spend with her she still consider me as a mistake.."Vishant voice tone clearly showed he is angry.
"Then... what you expect her to do... even if I'm in her position I would say the same thing to a guy whom married me and get me pregnant and want me to kill my baby because he is not ready! hey.. you should glad that she just raised her voice and verbalised she regret of getting married to you which she might not even mean it. If it is me, you should have get a divorce letter by now" Vicky explaination make Vishant chuckled. "Seriously you are more emotional than Nisha" Vishant  answered. "Excuse me Mr.Vishant... I'm not joking here" Vicky gave him a dead stare which make Vishant stop laughing.
    Jacklyn whom listening to the whole conversation overwhelming with joy and start plotting her masterplan and cannot wait to establish it, for now she just hope Thanisha and Vishant won't communicate to each other. The first thing she do is to check the call roster for todays oncall list and found out Vishant is one of the oncall registar on duty today which clearly meant he is not going back home today.

    "Surprise!!!" Vishant jump out when he heard people shouting behind him. He turn and realise it's his parents and in laws. "What a pleasant surprise... when did you all back from your vacation's?" Vishant exclaimed in joy when he came back after his oncall duty before he bend and touch his parents and in laws feet for blessing. "Just today... we actually informed Nisha that we will be visiting both of you before heading to australia" Mr.Sharshan said while give a manly hug to Vishant. "Yea.. we will be joining them too... it's a family vacation" Mr.Vinodh (Vishant's father) add. "You guys are full of surprise and energy" Vishant said while hugging his mother Mrs. Shanvi. "Our surprise is nothing compare to what you have done"Shanvi said while pinch Vishant ear gently. "Ouchh.. mama.. what I did?" Vishant questioned with confusion while try to release him self from his mother pinch. "Both of you does not even inform us that we are going to be grandparents soon" Thania said while stare at Thanisha. Vishant saw Thanisha standing behind him while holding juice glasses tray in her hand. He become speechless for a second looking at Thanisha whom wearing a light blue dress which perfectly fit her and shows a small baby bump and realise she look more glowing and chubby than before but she appear to be tired , Looking at her make Vishant realised that it almost been months that he neglected her and he does not realise all the changes that she went through within 3 months.Thanisha saw him staring at her which make her felt awkward especially when 4 pairs of eyes watching them. Vishant back to reality when he heard his father cleared his throat. "Pass it to me" Vishant said while took the glasses tray from Thanisha hand. "It's okay.. let me serve" Thanisha try to refused even she miss him but she does not felt want to talk to him anymore, hearing his voice make her more irritated but she does not want to make their elders suspicious.
"Sweetie... Let me do this...you surely felt tired..take rest" Vishant manage to grab the tray from her were Thanisha stunned with his behaviour changes and his sweet talk. Later she realise he just trying to make them look intimate infront of their parents as this is first time her parent visiting her after force her into marriage. Thanisha decide to play along, she does not want their elder to worry about them.