Part 24

"Shant could you please open the door...I'm busy here" Thanisha called out loud from her kitchen since the call bell keep buzzing.
"Got that"Vishant said shortly before open the door. "I know it's you as when you press even my call bell sounds annoyed" Vishant said while chuckled.
"If not for Nisha... I have already make your nose bleed monkey" Vicky said while showing his clenched fist to Vishant.
"Enough you guys... get in brother" Thanisha interfere among them as she know they won't stop fighting. "I wonder how both of you can be friends for 25 years... it was like since your are 3 years old... seriously"Thanisha questioned with curious.
"Hey... we are joking" Vishant and Vicky said together and look at each other before gave high five.
"You guys are insane..."Thanisha said before get in the kitchen to finish up her cooking. Vishant and Vicky sat on living hall while talking and laughing.
"I will get you drinks" Vishant said while getting up fr his seat. "Since when you become well mannered until you learned to offer me drinks" Vicky question make Vishant sniffed and wiping away his invisible tear before answered Vicky "I'm hurted...you are my everything buddy". "Stop creating drama here...I know  you just want to go and meet Nisha in kitchen... don't gave me excuses... anyway I know where to get drinks in your house" Vicky answered and throw the small pillow his holding. Vishant throw back the pillow and said "when did you learn how to do telepathy? Vicky you are great buddy"Vishant bow infront of him to tease him. "Out of my sight Shant before I throw something heavier" Vicky warn him.and chuckled once Vishant left the living hall and head to the kitchen.

  "Let me go Shant..." Thanisha whispered slowly but firmly to Vishant whom hugging her from her back while she still cooking. "Make me to do so" Vishant tighten his grib and placed soft kiss to Thanisha neck were he knows she cannot concentrate on her task anymore. "Sh..shant please... we invited Vicky for lunch and you behaving as this"Thanisa whispered while trying to loosen his hug. "Give me one lip lock and I will not bother you thereafter" Vishant said in husky voice while trying to turn her around.
Thanisha have no choice, she know Vishant is stubborn especially when its about her. "Okay..okay.."Thanisha said before turn around and move closer, they are so close together until can felt each other breath.
"You all not going to feed me burned food right!" Vicky loud voice make Vishant and Thanisha jump out and make her realise her food almost burn but she managed to off the stove.
She gave a dead stare to Vishant "I don't need an enemy when I have a friend like him... he came with the package" Vishant talk make Thanisha chuckled.

    After complete their lunch, they start talking to each other and play games. "It's not fair Nisha...why do you always on his side?" Vishant pouted at her. "That's brother and sister thingy... you won't understand"Vicky answered and show thumbs down to him. "Whatever" Vishant answered annoyingly, "It's two against one... if i won what will you give me?" Vishant question make Vicky amazed because he only will do that if he really want something. "What you want?" Vicky ask with curiosity. "I want from your sister... not you" Thanisha blushed hear his talk and she get more worried when saw his notorious smile on his face. "Hey... thats not fair okay...games between you and me.. why my sister been involv..." Vicky phone rang make him to stop the conversation. "I will be there in awhile" Vicky cancel the call shortly.
"What happen Vicky.. any issue?" Thanisha asked with concern. "No.. sis.. nothing... I call people for aircond service 3 days ago and they just came now to repair.. since key with me.. I need to go first" Vicky explained which make Thanisha bad. "I though we will spend our off together...It's very rare to get off on the same day" Thanisha sounds dissapointed.
"Don't worry I will be back in evening if possible" Vicky answered while pat Thanisha head gently. "Check mate" Vishant answered make them chuckled."you still playing" both of them ask together while laughing.
"Yea.. game is a game anyway... and my deal still on"Vishant smirked at Thanisha make her felt awkward.
The escort Vicky to door and waved him back.
Vishant hug Thanisha from back when she lock the door. "What's wrong with you?" Thanisha questioned make him felt weird.
"I does not know why.... I felt you look more glowing and more beautiful than usual"Vishant answered while look her from top to bottom.
"It's your eye sight having problem sweetheart.. not me"Thanisha whispered to him before he carry her while kissing her to the sofa.
Vishant sat her in sofa and stop moving for while trying to control something. "What happen Shant? Are you okay?"Thanisha questioned him with worried face looking at his facial expression.
"I felt nauseated" Vishant said while rubbing his throat. "Something wrong with food?"Thanisha started to felt worried since they all consumed the same food. She rushed to kitchen and get him warm water but just before he sipped it he ran to washroom and throw out everything,not one but three times which make him look exhausted and pale.Thanisha placed his head on her lap while curl up in bed and she rub some balm as well as  massage his head gently before he doze off.