Playing Along

I pull the key out that Tom and Sarah gave me and open the door again. "I have a key." I state, walking in again.

"Fine, stay. It doesn't bother me, you think you can control me and stop me from doing what ever the hell I like, just try." He snaps, closing in on me, I back up against the wall and he rests a hand on either side of my head. "You can't control me, no one can." Our faces are so close I feel his breathe on my face.

"I think you'll be surprised at what I can do." I speak up.

"I see that as a challenge." He smirks, pulling one of his hands off the wall and stroking the side of my face gently.

For half a second I'm taken by it but then I remember who he is, he's slept with half of the girls in the year and some of the teachers, he's pulled this move a million times.

"Nice try." I say grabbing his wrist and pulling his hand off my face.

"Ah, your better than I thought." He winks at me before heading upstairs.

I sit downstairs and watch a movie, I don't know what Kieran is doing up there but I don't hear a peep from him all day.

About four o'clock I decide to head upstairs to check on him and see what he's doing. "Kieran." I say, knocking on the door. "Kieran!"
No answer, not a sound. "Well I'm coming in."

I walk through the door to see an empty room. A very messy room but nonetheless empty. He's not here.

How could I have been so stupid? Obviously he wouldn't stay in when he could sneak out.

I decide to step up my game.

I wait in his room for him to return. I sit on the floor, on the bed, stand, on his draws and finally on his desk before he arrives.

He climbs in through the window and stares at me when he notices I'm here. "Where were you?" I ask him.

"Out." Kieran replies.

"I can smell the weed on you." I say, scrumping up my face in disgust.

"Easy there judgey." He scoffs, sarcastically putting his hands in the air in a surrendering way.

"Your grounded. You will not leaving this house for a week." I state, crossing my arms.

"Then I guess it's just you and me in this house, all alone." He smirks, pulling the chair out form under my feet letting my legs fall loose but they soon tense up when Kieran's hand touches my thigh. "Anything could happen." He whispers in my ear.

"Your right it could." I smile, playing along with his game. He leans in to kiss me but I press my hand to his chest. "But it won't." I smirk, fooling the unfoolable lad.

"Almost had you there." He laughs.

"No, just thought I'd give you a taste of your own medicine." I smirk, hopping off the desk.

"Well good luck keeping me in tonight, there's a party that I've been invited too, I'm not missing it for the world."