Feelings, Tingles, Kisses, Lower

(Click full image to see full picture)

I'm sat half changed in my room, doing my make up when Kieran walks in. "Kieran get out!" I exclaim.

"What it's nothing I haven't seen before." He scoffs.

"Maybe on other girls." I snap.

"You left your door half open when you got out the shower the other day actually." I feel my cheeks go red with embarrassment. "Don't worry, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, you got a good body and nice rack."

"What so you want Kieran?" I sigh.

"Are you alright?" He asks me.

"I told you I'm fine." I answer.

"I don't mean physical, like mentally and stuff." Kieran says.

"Careful Kieran, your starting to sound like you care." I laugh.

"I think we've established I do care about you."

"It's clear to say I failed as a babysitter." I sigh with a small laugh.

"Don't change the subject." He says.

"I'm not." I snap.

"Yes you are." He argues.

"No I'm not Kieran just because I don't want to talk about us or either of us caring doesn't mean I'm changing the subject!" I exclaim, standing up. He stares at me in wait for me to put the pieces together. "... well maybe it does, but I'm not talking about it."

"Why?" He asks.

"Because I don't want to tell you how long I put off liking you, how much my body wanted you and how much more my mind told me no. How every time you touch me I get tingles everywhere and how when you bought those girls home and slept with them I wanted to curl up and die. And how relieved I was when I saw your face earlier not because it would stop Carter from killing me but because it meant that you were okay."

Kieran walks over to me and instead of getting the dramatic kiss I thought I would get I got something better. He pulls me into a warm hug and whispers in my ear. "I am so sorry I bought those girls home."

My phone begins to ring from my bed interrupting our moment, it's a call from Maya. I pull away from him and walk over to my bed to answer it, I feel Kieran claw at my waist and pull my body back into him.

"I can't make tonight, can't we reschedule?" She asks.

"Are you okay? You sound upset." I reply. I feel Kieran's breathe on my neck, it's warm and minty but that's not the only thing I feel. He places his lips on my neck and kisses it.

"The reason I can't come is that my grandma fell and I'm going to go see her in hospital."

"Oh my gosh that's terrible!" I exclaim.

"What?" Kieran questions.

"No not you." I mutter. "I'll meet you at the hospital in a hour." I tell Maya before hanging up the phone and throwing it on the floor and turning round to Kieran. "Enough games."

Kieran smirks before kissing me roughly, we walk backwards during it until my back is against the wall. My legs attack to his waist and he carries me over to the bed before setting me down on it and moving his kisses lower down my body. He pulls off his shirt with one swift move before leaning over my body and once again crashing his lips against mine. He rips my tights off which I would normally be mad about but given his rough nature and the circumstances I don't mind. I unzip his jeans and throw our clothes on the floor.

He flips over so now I'm on top, I sit on his waist and kiss down his chest and lower before I'm flipped on to the bottom again.