Nerd

When I return from my run which actually turned out to take an hour I grab a shower and walk into my room to see a knew nightdress on the bed.

I walk into Kieran's room with it in my hand. "What is this?" I ask him.

"Well whatever her name is took your other one so I got you another." He replies, not taking his eyes off his phone.

"You don't even know her name?" I question.

"Nah."

"Well anyway I can't accept this, it was thirty dollars." I say.

"No it wasn't." He looks up to see my reaction. "I stole it."

"Of corse you did, why am I not surprised." I sigh before walking back into my room.

"Nice legs by the way!" He calls after me.

I look in the mirror, remembering I was in a towel the whole time and that there's a bit in he bottom that doesn't quite double over, revealing the side of my leg all the way up to my hip.

I change into a grey crop top and some white jeans before heading downstairs. I see Kieran morning drinking.

"Nope." I say, walking past him, pulling the beer bottle out his hand and mouth. "The earliest you can drink is six pm."

"I like you bossy." He smirks, putting his hands on my hips as I do the washing up. I freeze up for a second before pretending like it doesn't do anything to me.

"And I like you when you behave." I say, pushing his hands off my waist. "Not that I like you at all-or ever." I put my hand to my forehead in frustration in what I said. "Pretend I didn't say anything."

"Sure." Kieran says with a smirk as he gets an apple out the refrigerator. "We need some coke." He states before walking over to the door and putting his trainers on.

He stands up but before he can open the door I lean on it to stop him. "I'm coming with you." I state.

"I'm just going to the shops." He says.

"Yeah and you have a reputation for shop lifting." I reply, raising a brow.

"You leaning on the door isn't stopping me from opening it." He says, pulling the door which opens and almost knocks me over.

I put on my black boots and get in the passenger side of his car whilst he gets in the drivers side. "Well done you didn't leave me today." I say.

"I told you I wasn't changing just because you were around." He says, pulling off.

A few minutes later we arrive and we get out the car. Just before we walk into the shop I turn around and stand in front of him. "And just so you know, if you ever do what you did to me last night again I will do your make up whilst your asleep in sharpie and post it online."

"That's your threat? Most girls would say kill me." Kieran laughs.

"Haven't you noticed I'm not like most girls yet?" I ask him. "Besides, what's worse in your opinion the threat of death or social death and losing your reputation."

"What are you even talking about? I saved you last night." He says.

"You got Collin to distract me whilst you got with those girls and snuck out with them." I snap.

"Oh that. How long did it take you to figure that out?"

"Less than five minutes. I'm not dumb." I answer.

"I know. That's why you got hired because your a goodey goodey nerd." Kieran laughs.