Nothing

"I'm just going shopping." I lie to Kieran.

"I can do that if you want." He states.

"No, it's fine. I don't mind, I love shopping." I state, practically running out the door and shutting it behind me.

It was a lie, I head over to the drag racing street in hope Jayden and the boys will be there. I drive to the gate to see the usual guard boys there. "Where's Kieran?" He asks me.

"It's just me today." I reply. "So are you gonna let me in?"

"I don't know if Jayden would like that." He replies.

"And are you planing on being his little bitch your whole life or just today?" I ask.

"Open the gates." He orders the other guy which leaves me smirking as I drive though. I pull up next to Holden's car and get out.

"Oh princess, you've returned... without Kieran. Where is he?" Jayden asks.

"Not coming." I reply.

"Why?" He asks, grabbing my neck so I can barely breathe.

"Kill me and you'll find out. He'll show up to kill your for murdering his girl and child." I choke out.

"And child?" He questions letting me go.

"Yup, you just lay your hands on a pregnant woman. Wonder how the cops'll feel about that one." I smirk.

"What do you want?" Jayden sighs.

"To race." I reply.

"You didn't have to try blackmailing me for that, you know? I'll gladly let you race."

"Really?"

"Of corse. Everything you do is at your own risk." He says.

"Congratulations, I like you now." I smirk before getting in the car. I go up against Kai. Holden sets us off and I put everything into it, I'm way ahead but as I check back in the mirror I don't see the upcoming corner and going flying off the edge.

For a moment I feel free as I know there's no way I can survive this crash as it drops fifty feet. I pull out my phone as fast as I can and call Kieran who answers straight away.

"I love you and I'm sorry." I say quickly as the car closes in on the lake I don't have to to hear his response as the car crashes nose first into the water. "I've done something dumb, tell everyone I love them. I have to go."

The car soon submerges and I'm not strong enough to push open the doors or windows. In my final seconds alive I see Jayden swim down to the window and try priding he door open but  before anything happens, nothing. My brain stops, I'd like to say I felt piece and saw darkness but I didn't. There was just nothing.