Set Up

"Jess you might want to wait up I'm VIP your not getting in without me!" Kieran calls after me.

I continue to strut towards the club and the bouncer on the door. He looks me up and down before nodding and opening the door for me. I walk through, into the loud club and turn my head to look back at Kieran who is fist bumping the bouncer as he walks in. "Looks like I did pretty good without you." I smirk before walking over to the bar.

The club is wild, there are girls half naked running around and doing slutty dances, loud pumping music that's already given me a headache and I think Kieran and I are the only sober people here.

"What can I get you?" The guy at the bar asks. Is everyone here hot?

"Two gin and tonics and two double shots." Kieran replies for me.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Helping you have fun." He smirks.

"I don't need help I can do that myself." I say before necking the double shot the bar attender placed down in front of me, I walk on to the dance floor and am instantly pulled into a guy. He looks about a year older than me but nonetheless he's good lucking.

"Your so fittt." The drunken man slurs.

"Actually I'm Jess."

"I'm Tony." He says. "We should talk in private." He takes my hand and pulls me off the dance floor and into a corner.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I ask.

"Your funny, you know that's code." He laughs, pushing me back against the wall and kissing my neck.

"Not here, you have to be kidding me." I say nervously.

"It's fine everyone's too busy to notice." Tony says.

"I um... I..." I stutter.

"Hey dick." Kieran says, tapping the guy on the shoulder and when Tony turns around to him Kieran punches him in the face, knocking the guy straight out which catches a few people's attention but they just turn back and enjoy heir drunken night.

"Thank you." I sigh.

"Come on." He offers me his hand and for once I take it.

"Nice right hook." I smile.

"You recognise that?" I nod in response. "I take it this is all knew to you."

"Yeah." I sigh in embarrassment.

"Well guys here are very forward, especially when they're drunk." Kieran says. "Just chill here for a while, Collin will take care of you."

"Whose Collin?" I ask.

"Me." The charming and dazzling bar attender replies. "Anything you order is on the house."

"A sex on the beach sounds great right about now." I smile in a taunting way.

"You flirt?" Kieran asks.

"Don't sound so shocked." I smirk.

"Here you go." Collin says, putting the drink in front of me.

"Thanks, maybe later you can show me how it's made." I wink.

I have a few more drinks and talk with Collin for a while then I realise this was all set up, Kieran put me here to distract me. "I don't appreciate being led on for no reason." I snap.

"Wondered how long it'd take you to work out. Kieran said you were smart and damn you are." He smirks. "To be fair, I would still do you."

"Too bad that ship has sailed." I sigh, getting up. I look around the room for Kieran, my eyes dragging behind my head and a hype deep down inside of me wanting to burst out.

Then I see Kieron, he's leaving out the door with two girls. I stumble my way out the club after him but by the time I get outside his car is gone. He'd left me.