Run

At the end of the song Kieran lifts me off the table and places me down. I head upstairs to the bathroom feeling unwell.

By the time I reach the top of the stairs I'm staggering. I reach the bathroom and stumble through the door, pushing it shut behind me as I fall to the ground. I turn my head when I don't hear the door shut properly to see Jackson in the doorway. "What the hell do you want?" I scowl.

"Feeling unwell?" He asks.

"Wha... what did you..." I feel faint, so faint it takes everything in my body to talk.

Jackson's POV:

I watch as she gets weaker, it hurts me to see; I have to keep telling myself it's for her own good. I walk over to her and pick her up before carrying her downstairs and through the backdoor.

Jess's POV:

I gather my strength as he takes me down the hall then last minute I call for Kieran as loud as I can. I know Jacksons going to try and make me hate him, he's good at turning me back, he's done it before.

"Kier-" I begins to call but Jackson drops me on to my feet and presses his hand against my mouth.

"Jess please. I'm doing this for you." He pulls his hand away and waits for a response.

"I hate you." I black out.

* * * *

I wake up again in a car, a moving car and Jackson next to me.

"What have you done Jack?" I ask him.

"Nothing."

"I know what your like." I sigh. "You think you can bring me back, make me good. Like you always do, but this time... this time it's different."

"And I know what your like; you go off the rails because you try to be too good, you think theres no way back for you but their is, always."

"You drugged me didn't you."

"Figured you'd be used to drugs." He spits. "It was the only way to get you to come, I knew you wouldn't do I slipped it into your drink."

"It doesn't matter anyway. It won't work. No this time Jack."

"I'll admit it'll be harder but I can do this."

"Be prepared for a fight then." I open the car door and click open my seat belt before leaping out the car and on to the grass.

I get up and call Kieran, he instantly answers. "Jess it's nine am, I've been looking for you."

"Jackson thinks he can stop me from seeing you. We will be at his place or David's or Maya's. Come get me, think of it as one of our sex games." I laugh before hanging up.

I look over there and see Jackson storming over to me. "Jess that was the dumbest thing you've ever done." He hisses.

I smack him across the face and knee him in the balls. "Like I said leave me alone Jack." I spit before beginning my walk back to Kieran's.

I walk for less than a few minutes before Jackson catches up with me again.